431-435

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 431/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Raise an eyebrow.
  "Don't be suspicious. It's not easy to say this nonsense. Lieutenant General Lu has been following me for many years and has always been loyal. If these words get out and everyone hears them, I'm afraid they will be chilled." How could Mrs. Qin not know that there were people outside the tent right now
  ? It was their Qin family soldiers who were guarding her. She also lowered her voice so that no one outside could hear her.
  "I just didn't feel right," she said.
  General Qin knew that she was worried. The fire outside was bright and the tent was not too dark. He took Mrs. Qin's hand, patted the back of her hand, and comforted her in a low voice: "I know, don't worry." He said to
  himself I was sleepy, but Mrs. Qin seemed to be very energetic after listening to her words, so she forced herself to talk about something else: "The man surnamed Jiang brought two or so men with him to the battle last time." This was meaningless, but
  Qin The old lady understood.
  He was talking about Jiang Zhanying, a military general from the Great Dynasty who had fought with General Qin all his life.
  Twenty years ago, Dachao broke the treaty and suddenly attacked Daxia and massacred more than a dozen villages along the border. This angered General Qin, who led his troops to fight. That time Jiang Zhanying's entire arm was killed by General Qin. After cutting it off, the third prince of the Great Dynasty was also among them. This man was stubborn and a playboy. He insisted on not withdrawing his troops or surrendering, and finally died under the sword of the old general Qin.
  Then the Qin family suffered "retaliation" from the great dynasty. The last time they left the station, Jiang Zhanying personally led the troops with two left and right hand men, one of whom also wore a mask. They made it mysterious and seemed to be shady. Mr. Qin The general heard Jiang Zhanying call him Zuo.
  I have to say that that man was a powerful man, and his courage was commendable. Jiang Zhanying only gave an order, and he was not afraid at all. He rode his horse straight towards him. General Qin fought him twice, and Jiang Zhanying followed him again. Another person gathered around him.

  Qin Hengyi was surrounded by conflict, and when he rushed over, he faced off against Zuo. The man was restrained by Qin Hengyi, and he fought with Qin Hengyi for more than ten times, but he still didn't lose.
  Probably to avenge the broken arm and the loss of a son, the assassin who attacked the Qin family kept attacking the Qin family's arms and vital gate. Qin Hengyi's arm was accidentally broken. If Qin Hengxuan hadn't stopped him at the end, Qin Hengyi's Most of his arms were about to be chopped off by the gang, but Qin Hengxuan was stabbed through the whole chest with a knife, and he almost had to go to Po Meng for soup.
  Qin Hengyi's hand bones were severely shattered... Now he is like a decoration, and he usually shakes even when he holds a cup of tea.
  All his skills were personally taught by General Qin, who knew how much he weighed.
  Now that I have lost one hand, I am no better than before, but I am not bad at this moment. I can fight him on a par. I have fought with him twice, and Old General Qin has a good idea of ​​the opponent's strength. ——The one named Zuo is also a troublesome one.
  I don’t know how many people like this are around the other party. Was this trained by Jiang Zhanying?
  If so, and if they are all so powerful...this old guy has some skills!
  Mrs. Qin was silent for a long time: "Don't think too much, no matter what, we just try our best."
  There is no use worrying.
  General Qin closed his eyes and said no more.
  The Qin family's entire family has joined the army, and now they no longer live in Hengyang. The Qin family's soldiers are guarding the border in layers. It can be said that there are three layers inside and three layers outside.
  Not far from the border, there is Yangguan Town. Together with the surrounding villages, there are more than 90,000 people in total. Once the border is lost, Yangguan Town will be the first to bear the brunt. Therefore, even if it is just a temporary truce, the Qin family will not dare to Back to Hengyang, he has been guarding the border.
  Mr. Qin couldn't hide his exhaustion and fell asleep until midnight. The urgent horn sound sounded again, reaching almost every corner.
  All the soldiers immediately rushed out of the tents, alert, and lined up, copying each other.
  Qin Yi's voice rang outside the tent: "General, the scouts are reporting urgently. The Great Chao led an army of 80,000 to the southwest of our army. It may be a night attack." Qian'er had just finished the battle, and now
  another Come on, I won’t even give you a breather.
  General Qin stood up and put on his armor in a hurry: "Order the troops immediately."
  "Yes."
  General Qin came to the tent, and several of his lieutenants had already arrived, including Qin Hengxuan.
  After listening to the scout's detailed report, General Qin's face immediately darkened.
  ······The two armies faced off at Luoxia Valley.
  When sending troops to fight, it is not that the two armies start fighting without saying a word, but usually they chat before the battle.
  Jiang Zhanying is about the same age as General Qin, sixty-one or twelve years old. Most of the people seem to have kind eyebrows and kind eyes, but this man's eyebrows are too narrow, and he looks a little gloomy.
  He was riding on a strong red war horse, looking at Old General Qin with a smile on his face.
  "You're an old man, you came here very quickly."
  General Qin looked at him coldly: "I'm sure he's not faster than you, an old beast."

Chapter 400