451-455

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 451/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

He was probably like a superstar right now. Hey, it was understandable that he would be a little excited when he met his idol.
  In the literary world, he is indeed too popular. But it’s not his fault, he was poor back then! The first place in the exam was worth several taels per month, which made him jealous. Moreover, being the first in the exam could bring him a few favors from Brother Zhao. He couldn't be more excited to take the exam.
  Dean Zhang took Fang Zichen around the academy, drank some tea, chatted with him for an hour, and wanted to send him away immediately.
  There were still classes in the academy at this moment. Fang Zichen looked at Dean Zhang and felt that this man's mental endurance was too weak. He had been seeing him for so long and he was still agitated. He was panting like a cow and his neck was thick. He walked around, his face turned red, and he seemed likely to faint at any time.
  Fang Zichen didn't dare to stay with him anymore, and wanted him to calm down, and he didn't come here just to chat with Dean Zhang. He said it now, everyone is in class at this time! I'll go take a look and talk to everyone.
  Whether it is scientific examination or being an official, he is undoubtedly someone who has been through it. If he can share his experience and give some guidance, he will benefit a lot.
  Dean Zhang's butt was on fire and he couldn't wait to take him there.
  Class Jiazi is currently studying on their own. In fact, at this stage, they have learned everything they need to learn and taught everything they can teach. What they do now is "precipitation" and review.
  When they heard that Fang Zichen wanted to communicate with them, everyone was happy and started asking questions. Some even took the returned books.

  "Master Fang, the students here have read through it, but they still haven't understood its meaning. Master Fang, can you help the students answer their questions?" The
  teachers in Class Jiazi were all Jinshi, and they certainly have their own way of writing, but these masters Having reached this point, but not yet serving as an official in the court, he either has limited abilities and is unable to move up, or he cannot adapt to the intrigues of officialdom.
  It's class time now. Fang Zichen wants to sell and make money, but he also has a sense of propriety so he won't delay anyone.
  The scholar asked a lot of questions. When he asked the master, he only answered one or two, and the answer was not perfect. Now Fang Zichen took a look and gave some advice.
  The scholar and the other people's eyes lit up when they heard this.
  I originally thought this question was extremely profound, but what Fang Zichen said was simple, easy to understand, and out of the way. Just a few words made people feel enlightened and enlightened.
  After asking one question after another, it seems that no question can be difficult for Fang Zichen, especially the large number questions, which can be answered immediately by just glancing at them.
  Xia Jinghong has reformed the scientific examination in the past few years. There was only one arithmetic question at the end of the first paper. By Fang Zichen's year, it was directly upgraded to two questions. Now there are three questions, three in the provincial examination and one in each.
  The official position is probably reaching a saturation level, but every year tens of millions of scholars take the scientific examination. The questions are simple, and without official positions, the threshold can only be raised. Now many scholars no longer only need to learn to compose poems, but also Learn to solve problems, but not everyone is very good at this.
  Fang Zichen is really young, and while everyone admires him, they can't help but have a hint of suspicion. First, everyone still asks tentative questions to see if he is a 'real material'. When asked about the construction of sentences in articles, Fang Zichen will think about it. When asked about arithmetic, he just came out of his mouth.
  After answering a few questions, everyone was completely impressed and surrounded Fang Zichen. Fearing that he would be squeezed by a crowd of excited scholars, Fang Zichen simply let the good boy hug his neck like a monkey and lie down behind him. on the back.
  If they were more clear-headed, everyone would probably be more restrained and let the book boy take the good boy out first, eat cakes and other things, and at least behave according to the rules, but at this moment everyone was excited and forgot about etiquette.
  Fang Zichen's understanding is first-class, and he can understand all problems at once.
  Dean Zhang and his two wives took a look outside, and they were really impressed by how powerful this man was. He had a lot of writing in his mind, and he was really involved in arithmetic problems. If you open your mouth like that, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive in the officialdom for a long time.
  "Dean, Mr. Fang's literary talent is really amazing." Yifuzi's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he sighed sincerely: "Listening to your words is really better than ten years of reading." "That's amazing." Dean Zhang said
  : "But his mouth is even more powerful."
  The few wives who had just stayed with him had also experienced Fang Zichen's 'skills', and that mouth was indeed irritating.
  This exchange went straight into the afternoon. Fang Zichen said it was getting late and he was leaving, but he wanted to stop by. Seeing that everyone was very enthusiastic, he wrote two words for everyone!
  The scholars were happy when they heard this, their hearts were pounding, and they wanted to contribute their own pen and ink, but the good boy acted faster and put down his schoolbag directly, took out the paper and pen and handed them to Fang Zichen.
  Fang Zichen started writing directly on the table on the podium specially designed for Master to put lesson plans.
  The good boy wowed: "Father, your handwriting is so beautiful. How come it looks better than before?"
  All the students said: "..."
  The two teachers in their Jiazi class were taller, and the desk was originally It was naturally a bit taller when the carpenter made it. The little boy is not as tall as the tabletop. Now he looked over and saw the little knots on the top of his head. How did the little boy know that? Has your calligraphy attainment improved again?
  Could it be that the two eyes of the good young master are on the little one?