411-415

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 411/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

With no other choice, they finally agreed to the Huang family and raised the price.
  Perhaps they thought this was a sinister move. In the past ten years, every winter, the Wang family always distributed porridge at the city gate, which helped countless people.
  The prefect Qian'er sent someone to buy grain with the Wang family, knowing that it was for the new soldiers. The Wang family sold it to the government for five cents per catty, saying that they also wanted to contribute to Quzhou.
  Such conscientious businessmen certainly want to see you, but if you don’t see them, you won’t receive any gifts!
  The Huang family knew about this and rushed over, but the door was blocked, so they had no choice but to linger outside.
  The adults ignore the Huang family. The Wang family is their mortal enemy. What will happen if the Wang family hooks up with the adults?
  After waiting for most of the afternoon, the head of the Wang family came out with a red face and seemed excited.
  A young boy came over and said arrogantly: "Boss Wang, my master has invited me."
  Wang Qiang remembered Fang Zichen's words and went.
  Wang Qiang didn't say anything and didn't reveal anything. Huang Zheng saw that he couldn't get anything out of him, so he also became sullen.
  "Boss Wang is now having a relationship with you. His bones are hard."
  Wang Qiang said in a panic: "What did Master Huang say? How can a businessman of Wang's generation have a relationship with you? But today he is the housekeeper of Fang Mansion. He received me, but Mr. Huang should also know that although he is just a housekeeper, he is a seventh-rank official in front of the prime minister, so he is happy to talk to Wang." Huang Zheng looked at him carefully and saw that he did not seem to be lying
  : "Seriously?"
  "It's true. Wang is just a small businessman who just makes a living. If the magistrate wants to meet him, he should be like Mr. Huang." Wang Qiang said with compliments.
  Huang Zheng thought about it and realized that it was indeed the case. It was impossible for an official of the third rank of the magistrate to receive all the cats and dogs.

  However, the Wang family's move should be criticized.
  "Boss Wang, you are my descendant. I'm sorry, this is business! You still have to be down-to-earth, down-to-earth, and worry about other things. I'm afraid it will be difficult to do business in the future." How could Wang Qiang not hear this
  ? , these words are not even vague. Huang Zheng seemed to be afraid that he would be stupid. He said that he would not understand if he was too subtle, but he was not afraid of him at all and did not save face. He almost didn't say directly, "What are you giving the gift to the magistrate?
  " mean? Are you trying to curry favor with him? Are you thinking of attacking the Huang family just to curry favor with the Master? Don't think about it. If you dare to think that way, I will punish you later. Even the prefect cannot protect you in the shopping mall. "
  Although Wang Qiang hates the Huang family, he never thought of quarreling with the Huang family. There is really a huge disparity in strength. He has the heart but not the courage. After being punished once, the Huang family swallowed up two shops. Wang Qiang For the Huang family, everyone wanted to bite off a piece of meat when they saw it, but the Huang family was so powerful that if they got into trouble again, it would be easy to punish the Wang family. However, Fang Zichen took the initiative to extend an olive branch. Wang Qiang thought about it, and instead of The Huang family is full of cowards, so they might as well give it a try and be successful if they don't succeed.
  Moreover, if the adults want to mess with the Huang family, how long can the Huang family continue to be arrogant?
  Thinking of what Fang Zichen said today, looking at Huang Zheng now, he was really on the verge of death, and yet he dared to threaten him. I really didn't know what to say.
  Let you be arrogant for a few more months.
  Thinking like this, Wang Qiang smiled again.
  Be polite and say that what Boss Huang said is correct, I understand, I understand.
  Huang Zheng seemed to hit the cotton with his fist, and left with a sullen expression, without even a word of farewell, making it clear that he did not take Wang Qiang seriously.
  After the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, Brother Zhao took Xiaofeng to try out instant noodles in the kitchen, while Fang Zichen took the three children out of the city.
  The recruit training had been going on for almost a month, and Fang Zichen thought of going to take a look. It was a coincidence that everyone was running.
  The recruits were divided into seven battalions, with each battalion having about 500 people. At this time, a squadron led by Shi Linjie was running. The training area totaled about 30 acres, and it occupied barren land that was not easy to cultivate.
  The training ground is very large, with several areas planned.
  The training ground where Shi Linjie's battalion was assigned was right at the entrance.
  Fang Zichen looked at it quietly and frowned.
  The recruits ran around for three times, and some began to walk lazily, and some even stuck out their tongues like dogs.
  Shi Linjie scolded: "Run away."
  "Boss Shi, can you rest for a while? I can't anymore. I really can't run anymore."
  "Yes, Boss Shi, I really can't run anymore."
  "Shi Linjie Boss, let's take a break!"
  Shi Linjie saw that the other party's mouth was dry and he was panting while talking. He was really tired, so he ordered to take a break for half a stick of incense.
  This place is so big that one lap is almost a mile, but the recruits at the forefront couldn’t hold on for one lap. They either had leg cramps or chest tightness, shortness of breath, and stomach aches. Now, after just one month, they can run three laps. It seems that he is quite satisfied with this result.
  These recruits were trained quite diligently, and he didn't want to be too harsh.
  Fang Zichen knelt down and murmured to Guaizi. Guaizi's eyes lit up, he nodded, and then rode away.
  Shi Linjie noticed Fang Zichen's arrival and immediately shouted respectfully.