46-50

You helped my family a lot last time. These peanuts are nothing. If you want to eat them, come back and get them. "
  Big Busy" refers to the business of selling vegetables. Fang Zichen doesn't think it is a busy job. It's just a matter of saying a word. It doesn't count. But everyone has said so, so he insists on making it look more impressive. "Thank you, Liu.
  " Aunt, but I also want some ginger.
  "Just go dig in the ground. " Brother Zhou went to find a hoe: "I'll dig it for you." Fang
  Zichen never forgot to say anything, and he was not polite at all: "It's so embarrassing, just ask for a pound." Brother
  Zhou: "..."
  Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu almost laughed.
  Brother Zhou said with a smile: "Then I'll dig it up and give it to you directly."
  Fang Zichen was going back, and the good boy was playing with Yoyo. , seeing that he was about to leave,
  he hurriedly followed. He was very diligent. He had just threatened to help at home, but he was not enthusiastic. He could only watch the fire and wash the vegetables in the kitchen. A few days ago, a hole was broken in the pot at home. , Brother Zhao asked him to buy another one. He was puzzled at the time, wondering why the pot broke down so quickly?
  Brother Zhao said that he was going to feed the chickens, and the boy wanted to help, so he stood on the small bench to help him stir-fry, and then The pot was fried.
  The family was busy at the moment. Fang Zichen coaxed him to play with Yoyo at Liu's house and went back alone. It was
  difficult to wash the large intestine, and Brother Zhao hadn't come back yet. Brother Zhou would only send the ginger after he had washed it. Come.
  Fang Zichen was alone at home. Brother Zhou didn't want to stay too long, so he left after saying a few words to him.
  After the rice was steamed, Fang Zichen turned off the fire, poured out the water in the pot and started to pick the peanuts.
  He is not very good at this job. , it was a mess to make. After frying it, take it out, beat it with a bamboo tube, and break it into pieces. After working for
  a while, Brother Zhao came back.
  Zichen had never made the blood sausage recipe before. He only saw an old man making it once, so he remembered it roughly. After
  all the ingredients were prepared, the enema began.
  The two of them were busy until they put it in the pot to cook. Brother Zhao asked: "Is this really delicious?" "
  He has never seen anyone do it like this before, and he feels uneasy.

Chapter 56
  He believes in Fang Zichen in other aspects, but he doesn't believe in the cooking aspect in the kitchen.
  After all, the eldest young master only has a lot of food . He knows how to eat but not how to cook.
  Fang Zichen is also afraid of being slapped in the face and doesn’t dare to finish his words: “Yes, maybe it’s delicious! Brother Zhao looked a little disappointed. He seemed to be cheering and encouraging, and said: "I have eaten it several times before and thought it was good. If it is not delicious, it should be because we made a mistake or added something less. Next Just improve it every time, it’s not a big deal. "
  The fire roared like thunder, and the kitchen was extremely hot. Fang Zichen poked it with a bamboo skewer from time to time. After half an hour, the blood sausage was finally cured. At around two o'clock in the afternoon,
  Fang Zichen opened the lid of the pot and saw something coming out of it. There was a burst of white smoke.
  The blood sausage had no aroma. It was cooked and looked a bit dark, so it didn't look very good.
  He took out a bunch and cut it into a small section. Brother Zhao was obviously looking forward to it but also nervous. Under his eyes, he stuffed it into his mouth.
  "Why..." Before Brother Zhao could say any words, Fang Zichen spat it out first.
  . . . . Don't ask, I'm afraid it won't taste good. .
  Fang Zichen stuck out his tongue and fanned himself with his hands: "Damn it, you burned me to death. "
  Brother Zhao???
  He reacted and hurriedly fetched a bowl of water. He was so nervous: "Take a sip quickly, hurry up. "
  Fang Zichen was burned to the point of tears. His mouth was burning. It was better with cold water in his mouth, but it still hurt.
  Brother Zhao felt very distressed: "Put your tongue out and let me see if there are any blisters? "
  Fortunately, there were no blisters, just a layer of white film.
  This happened to me, and it would pass after a while. It's not a big deal. But when it comes to Fang Zichen, Brother Zhao is worried: "Let's go see the doctor. ! "
  No need," Fang Zichen shook his head: "It just hurts a little, it's okay." Brother Zhao: "
  Really?" Do not lie to me. After a while of pain
  , as if his nerves had become numb, Fang Zichen said, "I've already said that I'm a puppy when I lie to people. I'm so good at not treating people like a dog. Am I stupid?" I feel at ease, I feel at ease."
  Brother Zhao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he could still resist others. The blood sausage was still steaming, and with Fang Zichen's "Zhuyu" in front of him, he cut a small piece and blew it before putting it in his mouth.
  There was no taste after the first bite, Fang Zichen couldn't hold it back and asked angrily: "How do you feel? Is it yummy? "He himself felt suspicious.
  After all, the smell of large intestine is so strong that it makes people nauseous. It's hard to tell whether it tastes good when cooked like this. Although
  the old man in the small breakfast shop at the school gate cooked it like this at that time, But before he could read the whole process, he was afraid that he had missed some important link and the cooked blood sausage would smell bad.