226-230

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 226/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

On the way back, Li Yisheng put his hand on his shoulder: "How about it, brother, is this a good job!" "
  Not bad," Fang Zichen was very happy: "High-paying white-collar career, not bad, not bad."
  "You can't find such a job without me, what are you going to do? Thank me?" Li Yisheng asked.
  Fang Zichen immediately turned to look at him: "What are you doing? You still want the agency fee? They are all brothers, one family does not talk about two families! It is not good for you to do this." Li Yisheng rolled his eyes at him: "Then the
  brothers still settle the accounts What? I don't want the agency fee you mentioned. You provide me with ten ice creams for free every day as a thank you gift."
  Fang Zichen's eyes widened: "Ten ice creams? What a beautiful thought. Let me tell you, ten ice creams are It's impossible, eat your shit!"
  Li Yisheng: "..."
  People want to burn bridges when they cross the river, but this guy didn't even cross the river, so he just wanted to burn the bridge.
  "You think this ice cream is cheap. The water I use is snow water from Mount Everest, the milk is produced in the Hulunbuir Prairie, and the jam is... Why are you looking at me like that?" "Keep blowing
  . ." Li Yisheng said: "I have never heard of Hulunbuir Prairie or Everest, and I don't know how to play it reliably." "I have no knowledge,
  how pitiful." Fang Zichen retorted.
  Li Yisheng: "We are all people who want to make a lot of money, but you are still so arrogant."
  Fang Zichen glared at him and said, "Can you speak? This is obviously a diligent and frugal housekeeper. I have a big family to support. Do you think that someone like you, who is in his twenties and has never even kissed his brother, is an old virgin?"

  Speaking of this, Li Yisheng became angry: "You fucking have the nerve to say it, tell me, are you an old virgin? Are you slandering me in front of our son?"
  "No! I'm just telling the truth, and what do you mean by our son? If these words get out, people will misunderstand that you are having an affair with me, and you are the one who is suppressed by me. "
  The two were noisy, chasing and fighting, and returned to the shop as if they were playing.
  In the evening, Brother Zhao cooked a lot of home-cooked dishes, including sweet and sour pork ribs, fish with pickled vegetables, boiled meat in red oil, kung pao chicken, braised chicken with mushrooms, braised chicken nuggets, and mapo tofu.
  Because the fish was bought in a big size, the fish fillets were cooked, and the rest was made into a fish head with chopped pepper.
  Two more vegetables, and the table is full.
  It's so delicious and delicious, just looking at it makes people drool.
  Li Yisheng couldn't stop eating, as if he had just come out of the mountains after eight hundred years of hunger.
  Guaizi is not to be outdone, the two are evenly matched.
  Lin Xiaoxia's family is even more excited. These three people have big appetites. If they usually eat four bowls, they can eat two more bowls if they encounter good food.
  The rice steaming pots at home are much larger than those at other homes.
  In the past, Brother Zhao and Fang Zichen didn't eat in the store, so they bought a small pot. Now that they are in Yuanzhou, they must eat with Lin Xiaoxia's family. With a few more people, the original pot at home is smaller. Brother Zhao Later, I went to the shop again and bought another one.
  When he was choosing, the waiter came over and asked how many people in his family he had, and asked him to recommend them. Brother Zhao said seven, so the waiter chose a medium-sized pot and said that this one was just right, and it would be enough to cook. Buying a big one is not only inconvenient for cleaning, but also takes up space.
  Brother Zhao made an excuse and chose the loudest one.
  Although there are only seven people in his family, they are all very good at eating, and each of them is as good as the other.
  The pot was full tonight, and in just a short while, most of it was gone.
  Brother Zhao and Xiaofeng held the bowls and silently sped up.
  Li Yisheng enjoyed the meal.
  In the past, he didn't like to eat at the same table with Li Yixing. Li Yixing was so good at pretending that he could only pick up two grains of rice with one chopstick. He could eat most of the rice in the bowl with one chopstick. He just took two bites when Li Yixing put down his chopsticks. , said he was full, making him look like a pig.
  Li Yixing always looked at him with contempt every time.
  He thought that Li Yisheng could not see him, but Li Yisheng was the clear one in Dumen.
  He often wondered what kind of tutor his second uncle's family hired for Li Yixing to teach him like this.
  Eating doesn't mean eating less, just two or three grains in one mouthful to appear polite. Like his brother, how ferocious the speed when eating rice! But after it enters the mouth, the person chews slowly, does not turn over the food randomly, does not smack his mouth, does not include chopsticks, just the action of picking up the food is pleasing to the eye, elegant and decent, and the most important thing is that this person also eats a lot, every time Every time there are two or three bowls.
  This is what a normal man should be like.
  There were so many people here, and after they had eaten enough, three children and one dog were running around and making noise in the yard. Li Yisheng didn't want to go back. In the end, it was too late, and Brother Zhao gave him two ice cream sticks, and then Li Yisheng was willing to leave.
  There is still a room in the backyard, but the hospital is busy in the morning and it is not convenient to stay there.

Chapter 244
  After washing up and returning to the room, Fang Zichen told Brother Zhao about making extra money. After hearing this, Brother Zhao frowned and was silent for a while: "There is still
  money at home, you don't have to do this work, I can support it." I'm thinking of you."
  The day before yesterday, Fang Zichen said that he was done with his family affairs and was going to study in an academy. The provincial examination is no joke. The entire Fu'an town, plus about thirty villages underground, only had nine scholars, many of whom were still young. It took me over half a century to pass the exam.