176-180

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 176/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

, he said a little angry and a little inferior: "I just met He Huihui, she said, she said you were pitiful."
  Because Brother Zhao was with Fang Zichen, Fang Zichen felt pitiful.
  He Huihui must have particularly looked down on Brother Zhao, that's why she said these words.
  Fang Zichen didn't know where she got her confidence from: "Whether Brother Zhao is good or not has nothing to do with you. Whether you are good or not has nothing to do with me. If you want to compare with Brother Zhao, I feel that you are just humiliating yourself. Learn from yourself and learn from yourself." In terms of appearance, qualities, and height, how can you compare with him?"
  He Huihui pursed her lips, she had already made a desperate move, and she had no way out.
  She wouldn't give up or be reconciled unless she asked clearly.
  "Isn't there anything I can compare to him?"
  "Yes!" Fang Zichen suppressed his tone and said, "You are better than him in being mean and vicious."
  He Huihui: "... ·"
  Fang Zichen didn't look at her rapidly pale expression, and warned with cold eyes: "You mother and daughter, if you want to say bad things about others, I don't object and I can't control it, but if you dare to run away from my husband and my son again next time It's not that simple to press forward. Today is the first warning."

Chapter 187
  The sun was shining that day, and many people gathered on the grain drying field. Fang Zichen did not leave any room or mercy in his words, so He Huihui and Aunt He It became a joke in the village.
  Some said they deserved it, and a few thought he went a bit too far. Even if He Huihui and Aunt He were at odds with each other, they still belonged to the girl's family. He was such a man, and his words were so vicious, and he didn't give anyone any face. It was very wrong.
  Fang Zichen didn't think there was anything wrong.
  He thought he had a good temper and was easy to get along with. Aunt He had been spreading rumors about Brother Zhao before. He didn't come to her on the spot, so he gave her a chance in disguise.
  Aunt He shut up and he let it go.
  If he continued...
  someone stabbed him once, if he survived, he would definitely stab that person twice with his backhand.
  Fang Zichen originally wanted to go to He's house to give a warning, but as soon as he arrived at the grain drying field, he heard Aunt He's words.

  Fang Zichen couldn't bear it anymore. If he hadn't beaten Aunt He to death on the spot, he would have been sorry for the two kisses that Brother Zhao gave him when he comforted him last night.
  After Fang Zichen finished speaking, He Huihui hid her face and ran away. When she saw her running toward the river, something was wrong, so someone hurriedly chased her.
  "Oh, come here! Huihui jumped into the river, come here!" The
  reason why Xiaohe Village is called Xiaohe Village is because there are many rivers. It stands to reason that growing up in such a place, the people in the village must be very good at water, but Unfortunately, not many people in the village know how to use water.
  In the past, people often drowned in the river, so when the children were still young, adults gave strict warnings not to allow them to go near the river.
  Generation after generation, there are fewer and fewer people who know how to swim.
  Someone subconsciously called Fang Zichen, asking him to rescue him. Fang Zichen looked forward and saw that the river was not far from the grain drying field. As soon as He Huihui stepped into the river with her front feet, her back feet were pulled by two men.
  Can't die.
  Fang Zichen turned around and went back. Seeing that He Huihui was fine, the village chief asked the two women to help her back, then chased after Fang Zichen, grabbed Fang Zichen and apologized to him on behalf of Aunt He.
  Fang Zichen didn't accept it. He closed his eyes. The blood vessels all over his body were beating and his head seemed to burst.