286-290

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 286/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Already? "
  Brother Zhao almost feels a little ridiculous.
  Zheng Xiaoyan actually regrets it?
  But so what if she regrets it?
  Does she think that as long as she said these two words, he should forgive her? What she did can be wiped out. ?
  Zheng Xiaoyan was afraid that he wouldn't believe it, so she immediately said: "Yes. "
  I must have regretted it only recently! " Brother Zhao leaned slightly and approached her: "You are afraid that I will tell my father what you did to me back then, right?" Zheng
  Xiaoyan took a deep breath and said in an almost begging tone: "Yes, I don't deny it, Brother Zhao, I also know that I am sorry for you. I was really obsessed with it at the time, and I really regret it now. I beg you to forgive me. You can do whatever you want me to do, and I can compensate you. I will give you whatever you want. I just beg you, forgive me, I beg you.
  "What if I say no? " Brother Zhao's voice was still cold: "If I tell my father about this, guess what he will do?" "
  The fear accumulated over the past few days spread throughout the body. Zheng Xiaoyan knelt down in panic at Brother Zhao's feet: "Xiao Xu. "
  She no longer calls Brother Zhao, she calls Brother Zhao by his nickname. In the past, she often called Brother Zhao like this, affectionately and softly, but now it sounds like she is asking someone to do it. Ugh.
  "Xiao Xu, I am your cousin!" For this reason, can you forgive my cousin? I really regret it. "
  Brother Zhao's eyes suddenly became fierce. Zheng Xiaoyan seemed to have poked a sore spot in him. He grabbed Zheng Xiaoyan's shoulders. Even through the thick clothes, Zheng Xiaoyan still felt as if her bones were about to be crushed by him. "Cousin
  . ? Brother Zhao's voice was trembling, his eyes were red, and he asked questions one after another: "I just treat you as my cousin, so when you took me to the alley, I followed you without any suspicion. I just regarded you as my cousin." You are my cousin, but what about you! What did you do to me? ah? What did you do to me? You asked someone to sell me, you are my cousin! But..." Brother Zhao's voice was choked with sobs and endless resentment: "You asked someone to sell me. When you did that, did you ever think that you were my cousin? Have you ever thought about it? Now, what shame do you have to bring it up again?
  "I was wrong. " Zheng Xiaoyan looked a little pale: "Xiao Xu, I was really wrong, please forgive me!" Don't tell your uncle. If he knows, he won't let me go. I beg you, Xiaoxu. "The confusion over the past few days, coupled with the cramping pain coming from her abdomen, made her brain dizzy.
  She didn't know what else to say except 'I'm sorry', 'I was wrong', and 'Please forgive me'. She just She wanted to beg Brother Zhao for forgiveness.
  Kneeling down towards Brother Zhao was the maximum she could do.
  Brother Zhao sat back again. There was a stack of snacks on the table. He took the beige one. Pastry, holding it in hand: "Why did you do that back then? "Zheng Xiaoyan suddenly raised her head and opened her mouth to say something. Brother Zhao raised his eyelashes and glanced at her lightly. Without waiting for her to speak, he continued: "You want to marry into the Hou Mansion, right? "
  Zheng Xiaoyan said nothing, almost acquiescing.
  "But you know, my father and Uncle Li have a good relationship. If the two families get married, it won't be your turn as long as I am here, right? "
  Zheng Xiaoyan's mind was filled with chaos. Now that it has happened, there is no point in denying it. She nodded.
  Zheng Xiaoyan was already nine years old when she was taken over by Zheng Peiyao to be raised by the Zhao family. At that time, Brother Zhao was still very young and looked very tall. Smart and cute, with a lively and cheerful temperament, Li Zhicheng often came to play in the house and loved to hug him. Not long after
  Meng Ruhui passed away at that time, Li Zhicheng was a little unhappy and dull. He didn't talk much, had a cold face and was stern, and was indifferent to the people and things around him. Only When they arrived at the Zhao Mansion, they met the little and naughty Brother Zhao. He looked like a human being and could talk and laugh.
  Seeing that they were having a good time and knowing that his son liked the boy, Li Yuan joked with Zhao Song about his son-in-law. The man was married.
  Zhao Song smiled and said that it depends on the child. If he wanted to, it wouldn't be wrong to marry him.
  Meng Ruqing was famous in the capital just for his face, regardless of his talent. Needless to say, the nephew is like his uncle, and Li Zhicheng is only two points like him, but he is already a bitch-like. In
  order to please Zheng Peiyao, Zheng Xiaoyan often played with Brother Zhao when Zhao Song went to court. Although this work was Son, without her there would still be a maid, but seeing that they have a good relationship and Zheng Xiaoyan is sensible, Zheng Peiyao loves her a little more. Brother Zhao is a little clingy to her, even if he
  plays with Li Zhicheng, he still wants to pull her along. Although Li Zhicheng was not as kind to Zheng Xiaoyan as he was to Brother Zhao, he was still polite to her.
  Later, when he got older, Zheng Xiaoyan fell in love with him.
  Most of the objects of young girls' love are ruffians or good-looking ones. Extraordinary, elegant and gentle, and the more outstanding his family background, he can fall in with just one glance.
  Li Zhicheng has the last three. As he grows older, his facial features become tougher. The more Zheng Xiaoyan stays with him, the more emotional he becomes. The more she couldn't restrain herself, they were like seeds that had been buried all winter. After a spring rain, they quickly broke out of the ground and were out of control.
  But she knew that if Brother Zhao was here, it would not be her turn.