416-420

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 416/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Fang Zichen said that her father was away in the afternoon and went out to play chess. At this time, she asked him to come and sit at home when he was free. She knew that this was an 'abnormal'.
  Then he asked: "Can my Jiaojiao train and study with them?" "
  You can give it if you want! I'm not stopping you." Fang Zichen said.
  He is more handsome now than he was in Yuanzhou. He was handsome back then, but his face still looks childish and less masculine. Now that the childishness has gone away, he looks more and more handsome. Outstanding, Li Yanmei laughed, glanced at Fang Zichen shyly, and said with a pinched voice: "Why do
  n't I tell you first! The slave family belongs to you, how can I make my own decisions!"
  Fang Zichen had goosebumps. He was about to get up and quickly glanced at Lin Xiaoxia.
  Why are these words so strange? It sounds like the two of them have an affair.
  Fang Zichen was about to say a few words when Guaizi ran in from the door: "Father, didn't you say you wanted to cut Guaizi's hair today? Come on."
  Fang Zichen ran out as if he was running away.
  It's always difficult to take care of the child's hair when it's grown long, and it's difficult to wash it. It took a long time to dry it in the middle of winter. Now that the boy is a little older, Fang Zichen didn't give him any more mushroom haircuts. He was afraid that people would see him when he went out. I mean, they just cut off the curled ends of their hair, while Gungun Dandan had his head shaved, so that it would be easier to wash it at night and just wipe it with a towel.
  When Gegudandan takes a bath, he likes to ask Fang Zichen to wash them. Every time he washes their hair, Fang Zichen finds it troublesome. It’s great to be bald now!
  The two little guys touched their big, smooth and round heads and felt quite beautiful.

  Gungun looked at Dandan: "Hey, Dandan has a few buns."
  "Gungun also has some!"
  Then the two little guys laughed.
  It had just entered February, and the weather was still a bit cold. To avoid catching cold, Brother Zhao put on little tiger hats for them. Their round faces made them look cute.
  It is colder in the village than in the city, especially in Pingxiang Village where there are many mountains. It has also rained in the past few days, and the cold air seems to be pouring into the bones.
  Halfway through bathing my child at night, the water became cold and my nose started to run a little.
  But the two children were fleshy and active. They followed the black whirlwind around the yard at noon. Not only did they look dirty, they opened their collars and took a closer look, and could smell a very unpleasant smell of sweat. Sour.
  Anyway, I have to wash it every day.
  But as soon as they entered the water, the two little guys played enthusiastically and kept slapping the water in the basin. The water became cold before they finished washing. The conditions here were poor and the children loved playing with water. Fang Zichen thought about it and finally brought a few A child went to town and said he wanted to buy a big pot.
  Brother Zhao was busy in the factory, and Uncle Tang came to him and asked if the family was going to kill a pig! If he wanted to kill a pig, he would go outside to pick up some large firewood and come back. The wood at home was all small wood and was not burned.
  "No!" Brother Zhao said.
  "Then why did you buy the big pot?" Uncle Tang asked.
  Brother Zhao shook his head: "I don't understand either."
  When he came back in the evening, as soon as he entered the kitchen, Brother Zhao saw the calamity he had just bought. It was ridiculously big and deep. He asked Fang Zichen why he bought it so big. The pot, Fang Zichen said, was for the children.
  Brother Zhao was confused, and then he found out in the evening.
  Water was put in the pot, and a small fire was still burning on the stove. The water was warm enough. Fang Zichen yelled at the door, and the three little guys ran over. They were afraid of the cold wind coming in. The kitchen door was closed by Fang Zichen, and the good boy himself Fang Zichen helped them take off their clothes. Fang Zichen threw them into the pot one by one.
  "The little piggy is going to be in trouble."
  Gungun Dandan chuckled. He was a little older at one year old, but he could say a lot of things: "No way!"
  The fire was not big, and the bottom of the pot didn't burn the buttocks. A little guy sat inside, playing happily with a towel, wiping here and there, then rubbing the towel and imitating others' washing clothes.
  Don't worry about the water getting cold now. Once it cools down, Fang Zichen will add more heat.
  Uncle Tang heard the noise in the kitchen and was afraid that the child was playing with fire. He ran over to take a look and saw Fang Zichen adding firewood to the stove. The pot was too deep. He saw the top of the boy's hair and his rolling laughter coming from the pot. came from inside, Uncle Tang stood on the spot, stunned.
  His master is actually cooking his son.
  What is this for?
  But that's it?
  Brother Zhao also came, and hurriedly opened the door and went in, his face turned pale.
  "Husband, what are you doing?"
  He said and was about to pick up Guaizi and Gungundandan, but the three children were still unwilling to get up!
  "Daddy, my dear boy wants to wash it again."