436-440

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 436/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Asked, Fang Ma felt that if it were her place, she would probably go crazy.
  Moreover, although she puts her career first and her first two children are mostly taken care of by her aunt at home, this does not mean that she does not love her children. On the contrary, her children are more important to her than anything else. The reason why she is so Working hard, one is to be strong, which is related to the education they received since childhood, and the other is to provide them with better conditions.
  Fang's mother could also see that although Fang Zichen was young, he was very concerned about face, and he was brooding over the fact that he was abandoned and criticized. Although the child's aunt said it was fine, she could see that the child felt uncomfortable. .
  She wanted to find an 'explanation' for her child and also wanted to have peace of mind.
  She went home and told Fang's father about it. Fang's father thought for a moment and then said: "It doesn't matter if we check it out, we have a good idea of ​​what the situation is." There have been no cases in the bureau recently, so
  Yu Ying was also fine, so he retrieved the information from that year when he returned. The more he checked, the more suspenseful he became.
  The child appeared in the trash can right after he was born. Judging from his appearance and the humidity on his body, he should have been born no more than an hour old.
  He had amniotic fluid and a lot of blood on his body, and it was sticky, with a lot of mud and a lot of gravel.
  Apart from that, there is nothing else.
  The gravel and mud dust have been sampled and sealed.
  At first, they thought it was an ordinary case. It happened that the bureau was also busy, and the Fang family had adopted a child again. The child had a place to go, so the bureau did not investigate in detail. Later, Yu Ying conducted an in-depth investigation and found out that something was wrong.

  The mud dust is the soil of the cliff, and after sampling and analysis, the gravel was found to be a special kind of rock, which is distributed locally, and is mostly distributed in rugged mountains and rocky areas in northern my country.
  City A is in the south. How could the gravel on the child's body
  come from that way? It's impossible. The child was born within an hour, one from the south and the other from the north. From the north to their place, that's An airplane cannot land so fast unless it is attached to a missile and launched.
  Is this rubble... someone 'making things mysterious' to disrupt the vision?
  Nothing could be found out later. Four years later, the original surveillance and information were not retained, and no one called the police. The matter was dropped again.
  If the child is really lost, it is impossible not to call the police.
  That really means being abandoned.
  Yu Ying came to the house and told her about this. Mother Fang breathed a sigh of relief and felt at ease.
  Fang Zichen and Brother Fang were playing with the train at the side. After hearing about it, he realized that he was still a little bit repelled by the matter because he was young, so he didn't take it to heart. Later, he forgot about it. .
  Now it happened suddenly.
  He was past the second grade of middle school. If he hadn't personally experienced time travel, whoever told him that time travel existed in the world, he would have immediately sent the person to a mental hospital without saying a word.
  He has always felt that he is a modern person. This idea is deeply ingrained, and he has no idea at the moment. Even though his life experience is complicated and confusing, he has lived in the modern world for more than ten years. Once he traveled through time, he saw someone who looked exactly like him. People think that the other person is his father, so he should be sent to a mental hospital instead.
  If he met Meng Ruqing now, he probably wouldn't think too much about it. At most, he would say: This face-to-face collision is really embarrassing.
  What Nanny Feng said back then made him feel so embarrassed that he had forgotten about it long ago. If he mentioned it again now, he would immediately realize that something was wrong.
  It may be a coincidence that he looks like Meng Ruqing. After all, they are both handsome guys with quite explosive looks. After watching the video first, they said that Yang Yuhuan's appearance has been restored and he looks like a certain female star, so this is not surprising.
  But his youngest son still looks like Qin Hengxuan, so that’s not right no matter how you think about it!
  Can a coincidence happen like this?
  That is absolutely impossible!
  ...
  Fang Zichen felt depressed and took out the short-sleeved shirt he was wearing when he came out of the closet and hugged it in his arms.
  The tone was very low:
  "My father personally picked this for me when I went shopping with my parents and eldest brother on vacation when I was a sophomore." Brother Zhao held his hand and listened
  carefully to what he said.
  "Although it's not a brand, the material is very good and it's the most comfortable to wear when sleeping. My elder brother also bought me a baseball cap that time. It was black and very cool. Unfortunately, I didn't wear it to bed that night.
  " In the second half of the night, Brother Zhao listened silently.
  He has always understood that the Fang family is wealthy, and it is not difficult to tell by looking at Fang Zichen's behavior. He is not afraid of heaven and earth. He has seen the world and recognizes everything. He is as noble as gold.
  But the more Fang Zichen said it, the more he couldn't imagine it.
  How rich do you have to be?
  A car costs tens of millions, and his eldest brother alone has a collection of thirteen cars.
  Limited editions are more expensive.
  The carriages the emperor traveled in were all inlaid with gold, and they probably cost less than a few million.
  The Fang family is richer than the emperor!
  Brother Zhao was slightly frightened.
  "You won't sit in the car after you buy it?"
  "You won't sit in it!" Fang Zichen said matter-of-factly: "My eldest brother doesn't have thirteen ass, and his driver usually only drives one."
  Brother Zhao: "... ···”