41-45

His ears felt hot and his heart was beating loudly. He turned his head away in embarrassment.
  Brother Zhao couldn't help it and was inexperienced.
  Fang Zichen leaned down and kissed his earlobe gently: "It's okay. It's normal to lose control when facing a handsome guy. I forgive you." There was movement in the room,
  but no one answered. The good boy hummed. I brought a stool from the kitchen and put it under the window and stepped on it.
  "Father~" he exclaimed, looking very happy: "Father, why did you come back? Are you and dad going to bed? But it's not dark yet!" Brother Zhao: "
  ... "Hurry up and open the door."
  Others heard this, how bad it is!
  There is no way to sleep in broad daylight. When I heard these words, I knew what they were doing without even thinking.
  Fang Zichen came out, picked up the boy from the stool, and patted his butt:
  "You little brat."
  The boy chuckled: "Father, why don't you hurry up when Simo comes back today? Do you want to mess with the boy?"
  Fang Zichen: "...I miss you."
  It was rare that he came back early, so Fang Zichen hung a basket on the boy's neck: "Let's go, father will take you to catch crabs."
  The boy had a shadow on crabs: "Father, , crabs can bite the kernel, it hurts, we won't go."
  Fang Zichen thought for a while: "Why don't you go to avenge you? Then let's go catch fish! Are you going?"
  "Go~"
  Others in Xiaohe Village Not much, just rivers and streams.
  Brother Zhao also followed, he knew where there were many fish and shrimps.
  Children and young men in the village often come to the river to pack some food for dinner. Meat is expensive, but the food in the river does not cost money. There are many people who come to catch it. If you are lucky, you can get half a catty.
  Fang Zichen asked Guaizi and Brother Zhao to block the downstream stream with baskets. He took a stick to the upper reaches and stirred it all the way. When he was halfway there, Guaizi called him: "Father, there are fish and birds. There are fish and birds.
  " "
  In half an hour, I weighed more than two kilograms, all of which were fish the size of my little finger.
  Seeing the little boy looking up at him with admiration, Fang Zichen started to blather again. He said: "It's not a big deal, promising people are better than others in everything they do. From now on, you must follow the example of your father and be a wise person." A person with comprehensive development of Germany and the United States, you know?"
  Guaizi didn't know, but he still nodded.
  Brother Zhao was also happy and thought he was about to go back. Fang Zichen wiped his sweat and said with bright eyes: "Brother Zhao, I want to go swimming." In the summer, if you do
  n't go to play, can it still be called summer?
  Just like eating hot pot and spicy hotpot, how can you not eat spicy food?
  He knew how to swim, and Brother Zhao didn't want to spoil the fun, so he just let him go: "Then I'll go back and prepare dinner."
  Guaizi wanted to watch him swim, so he didn't go back with Brother Zhao.
  As soon as he arrived at the river, Fang Zichen was so impatient that he didn't even take off his clothes. He jumped up and dived into the water. He disappeared without a trace and not a single bubble appeared.
  The good boy panicked and hurriedly shouted: "Father~"
  Fang Zichen didn't say anything and swam quietly to the river. Suddenly he jumped out, roared and splashed water on him.
  The good boy was startled at first, and then chuckled.
  Fang Zichen opened his hand to him: "Come down, father will teach you how to swim."
  Children all like to play in water, and the good boy was so happy when he heard this, he took off his clothes twice and rushed towards Fang Zichen.
  The little piglet was as if it had fallen into the water, its buttocks were so white that they shone brightly.
  Fang Zichen was afraid that the boy would be in trouble if he choked on the water, so he caught it steadily.
  The good boy's armpits were pinched by Fang Zichen. The river was bottomless. He was a little scared at first. He tried to paddle his feet twice and found that Fang Zichen was holding him steady. At that moment, his little arms and short legs started to flutter, and water splashed everywhere. splashing, very excited:
  "Father, it's so fun."
  ...
  Brother Zhou was carrying firewood, and from a distance he saw Fang Zichen holding up the good boy, pushing him into the water, and the good boy kept moving with both hands. Waving it, my liver and gallbladder were split instantly, and I threw the firewood and ran over.
  "Good boy~"
  One kid and one kid were having fun in the river, but no one heard.
  As he got closer, he heard the good boy's laughter, and Brother Zhou stopped at the riverside.
  "Er, look, this is breaststroke, does it look like a frog?" Fang Zichen was showing off his swimming skills: "This is dog crawling, this is backstroke." "Father, good boys must learn it, and good boys must learn it too
  . "
  Okay, I'll teach you everything."