221-225

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 221/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

As the head of the family, a mature, charming and responsible man must remain calm at such times.
  He hugged Brother Zhao and was about to speak when he realized something was wrong.
  Brother Zhao is not crying, he is actually smiling.
  Fang Zichen choked, and a burst of anger came up, coiled in his chest, and he said with a straight face:
  "Brother Zhao!!"
  Brother Zhao was really too much.
  Brother Zhao turned his head and restrained himself from laughing. The smile was still obvious in his eyes.
  Fang Zichen couldn't stand it anymore and scolded him righteously.
  "We are talking about a very serious and heavy-hearted matter now. It involves the future of our children. How can you laugh? What do you mean by laughing? I know that your heart and eyes are all about me, but After all, the good boy is your biological son. You can't treat him like this. You can't let him have a stepfather and a stepmother."
  Brother Zhao punched him: "What nonsense are you talking about."
  "Isn't that right? You know it's nonsense." Fang Zichen glared at him.
  Brother Zhao was helpless.
  Fang Zichen's brain is undoubtedly quick and easy to use, but this person can sometimes be rough in life.
  Although Fang Zichen tried his best to find excuses, saying that he was not careless but just informal, the facts could not be concealed.
  Earlier, Guaizi went to town to do business with Brother Zhao. When he saw him carrying blood sausage and a large basket on his back, he decided to leave alone. He was wearing thin-soled straw sandals, and within a few days he developed blisters on the soles of his feet.

  Fang Zichen bought him a sheep. Although he didn't have to leave, he still had to go out to pull goat grass when he came back. When Aunt Liu found out about this, she made him two pairs of shoes. The soles were made of old clothes. The fingers were thick because of the knots. Later, when the weather got cold, the shoes were thin, so Brother Zhao changed them for him. The small shoes he was wearing were bought in the town. His feet were small, about the size of a two-year-old child. Most of the children play around the house and do not need to run outside. The soles of the shoes are made thinner and lighter. In this way, the good boy will not be shorter.
  "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" Fang Zichen punched the quilt, feeling distressed.
  The dozens of dollars he spent on consultation fees in the afternoon were all in vain.
  Brother Zhao was innocent and helpless: "You didn't even ask!"
  "You didn't tell me if I didn't ask? We've been married for decades, don't we still have some understanding?" Fang Zichen moved the corners of his mouth and said confidently: "You should understand what I'm thinking with just one look from me. Now it seems that you don't really love me." "
  You..."
  Fang Zichen raised his hand to stop Brother Zhao, with a look on his face. Sad and heavy: "You don't need to quibble anymore. I have made up my mind. I will not talk to you again before dawn. I will stay together for the night! If you fry sour bamboo shoots and bring porridge to me tomorrow and behave well, I will do it again." Consider getting back together with you."
  Brother Zhao looked at him for a few seconds and then punched him.

  Fang Zichen received a solid punch, covered his arm and screamed.
  "Are you still talking nonsense?" Brother Zhao asked with furrowed eyebrows. Fang Zichen had a dandy style, and he usually did nothing. He didn't mind talking about other things, but he didn't allow him to say the words "union and separation".
  No joke!
  Fang Zichen waved his hands hurriedly: "Stop talking nonsense, stop talking nonsense."
  Brother Zhao glanced at him provocatively: "Then sleep."
  Fang Zichen saw that Brother Zhao's back was tense and his fists were clenched tightly, knowing the current affairs. He said: "Okay, okay."
  After drinking bone soup for half a year, the boy didn't grow at all, so Fang Zichen broke down.
  Drinking it every day makes me really tired.
  He also grew slowly when he was a child. The doctor said that this kind of situation is also common, so there is no need to panic. Although the child is not his biological child, people are similar!
  After coming out of Yang's house, Guaizi seemed to know that he was leaving. He hugged Yang Mingyi with a look of reluctance and kissed him several times.
  "Yang Zhu, you want to visit Guaizi in Yuanzhou when you have time!"
  Yang Mingyi's expression did not change much, but he could still see the reluctance. He gently scratched Guaizi's nose. He was still very nice and spoke concisely and concisely. Say a word.
  "Hmm~"
  Guaizi put a hand on his big head and said distressedly: "My father is going to study, and Guaizi has to take care of him. When my father can become independent, pass the exam, and settle down, Guaizi will come back." Look at you!"
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  This damn kid.
  What does it mean to take care of him?
  This makes sense, who is the father and who is the son?
  Brother Zhao and Yang Mutao laughed.