366-370

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 366/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

He rushed out of the house, covering his arms and howling, but as soon as he ran no more than three meters away, the officers and soldiers saw the boy chasing him out of the house, then he jumped up and hit him behind with a stick.
  "Still want to run away? Give me a stick."
  The man screamed and fell to the ground.
  The stick also broke in half.
  This was specially used in the yamen to beat people. The wood was as hard as iron, but at this moment, it actually broke...
  What kind of strength is this?
  And what kind of hatred or resentment is there? Want to be so cruel?
  The officers and soldiers looked at this scene and couldn't come to their senses for a long time. They didn't know why the adults brought a baby boy when they came out to suppress the bandits. Now they understand, this baby boy can take over all three.
  Fang Zichen handed a spare stick to the good guy, frowned and shouted to the staring officers and soldiers behind him: "What are you doing standing here? Are you waiting for me to lie down on the ground and tie you up? If one of you escapes, you will be tied up by me." Officer, wait!"
  The officers and soldiers hurried over. Jue Qian heard the noise and ran out of the house to check. He saw dozens of officers and soldiers coming to kill them. They were completely defenseless and felt as if they were in a dream. The good boy rushed at the front. , as if entering a deserted place, almost one stick at a time, one stick at a time. Someone was hiding in the room and could not come out. Not long after he entered, he grabbed a man's leg and dragged him out. The man struggled so hard It was so powerful that he kept trying to crawl into the house, but the good boy couldn't catch him. He immediately became angry and hit him with a stick.

  The man screamed and rolled on the ground holding his legs, unable to struggle any longer.
  At this moment, the officers and soldiers were tying up people, and several bandits were rolling around on the ground, begging again and again.
  "Master Guan, please send me to the doctor first! My leg seems to be broken and it hurts so much. Please send me to the doctor first! I really can't bear the pain anymore."
  The officers and soldiers looked at them with runny noses and looked miserable, and swallowed silently.
  "These were all beaten by the good young master, right?"
  "Yes, he and your Excellency were the ones who hit you the hardest just now."
  "Your Excellency also took action? I didn't even notice it just now."
  Someone pointed out: "That one has a hole in his butt. Yes, it was the adults who did it."
  That bandit must be someone who likes to sleep without clothes. He is completely naked now, and there is a hole in his buttocks, which is bloody. The officer and soldier who just asked glanced at it, and the blood ran to the soles of his feet, and his scalp instantly It's tight.
  His companion was still explaining: "The man originally wanted to run away, but the adults would follow behind the good young master to protect him. He didn't dare to chase him, so he just walked over." "...
  "
  There were more than seventy people, and before they were finished tying them up, there was a burst of scalp-numbing laughter from the front, rattling.
  Zhang Quan came to the door looking for sound, and suddenly felt that he couldn't bear to look directly, and couldn't bear to see.

  This should be the bandit's warehouse. It is filled with boxes of stuff, including silks, silks, rice grains, and... the good guy has a big gold
  chain hanging around his neck. All ten short fingers were wearing gold rings, and he looked like a nouveau riche, smiling so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes.
  "Father, we will make a fortune."
  Fang Zichen's heart was pounding and the blood in his body was boiling.
  He hugged the box of gold treasures tightly: "It's a good trip! It's ours, it's all ours."
  Zhang Quan said hurriedly: "Sir, these are stolen goods! You can't have them."
  Fang Zichen He glared at him fiercely: "Why can't you take it?"
  "This is stolen property, it should be handed over to the Yamen." Zhang Quan said.
  "Are you still awake from the dream?" Fang Zichen asked.
  "Sir, you must not forget your identity!"
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  "Damn, you're the only one who's verbose." Fang Zichen was silent for a moment, and finally reluctantly stuffed two large gold ingots into his clothes. , Guaizi also followed suit and hid the gold chain and gold ring.
  Zhang Quan: "..."
  "Sir." An officer and soldier ran in: "We found thirteen hostages in the cabin behind. The situation is not very good. Sir, do you want to go over and take a look? ?"
  I definitely want to see it.
  This wooden house is located at the back of the mountain stream. It is generally impossible for a warehouse to be built in such a place, so Fang Zichen did not come here to look for it before.