276-280

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 276/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Will leave immediately.
  Brother Zhao didn't tell Fang Zichen about what happened at noon. When he was lying in bed at night, all he could think about over and over again was the scene in the West Wing street where the good boy bent down to apologize to others and was thrown away by the maid with broken silver. , a mere maid, but she had a contemptuous, condescending and alms-like attitude towards his son. He felt that he was going crazy. That scene was like a knife, cutting his body open. A big cut, and then stabbed him directly in the heart.
  Feeling that his breathing was a little irregular and rapid, Fang Zichen asked him in a confused voice: "What's wrong?"
  Brother Zhao shook his head: "It's okay, go to sleep! You have to read tomorrow!"
  ...
  Chang'an Street Guangwen The shop has been open for many years, and there are many books in it. Zhao Yunyue loves to come here most to read some story books.
  Zhao Song didn't like him reading these books. Most of them were written by poor scholars. Either they encountered female ghosts on the way to take exams, or they couldn't bear to see foxes being pampered, so they rescued them from hunters and turned into foxes. The story of becoming a beautiful woman who loved the country and promised her with her body.
  No nutrition at all.
  The same routine goes back and forth. The scholar will fall in love with a ghost, a beast, or a demon, but he will not fall in love with a human being.
  Zhao Song randomly checked his study room and saw a storybook, so he slapped him with it. No matter where Zhao Yunyue hid it, Zhao Song seemed to have opened his eyes and could always find it. After going back and forth, Zhao Yunyue did not dare to bring the storybook home. .
  That day, Zhao Yunyue was reading story books in the bookstore for a while, and happened to run into Li Zhicheng.
  Li Zhicheng went around and bought a sapphire brush washer that he had just bought from Jiangnan, and then invited Zhao Yunyue to have a meal with him.
  Although Zhao Yunyue didn't like Zheng Xiaoyan, he had no hostility towards Li Zhicheng. On the contrary, Zhao Song and Li Tan were good friends. The two families had a good relationship and often interacted with each other. Zhao Yunyue had a fairly good relationship with Li Zhicheng.
  The two of them were coming out of the bookstore when a voice came from the side.
  "Third brother."
  Zhao Yunyue and Li Zhicheng didn't stop, and the man called out again.
  "Third brother."
  Zhao Yunyue finally stopped.
  He turned around and looked sideways, and saw a brother standing not far away, looking at him.
  Eyes facing each other.
  Zhao Yunyue was stunned for a moment, his heart beating like a drum, and then he suddenly rushed to the brother, with a face as round as a bun... His voice was almost trembling, his eyes were slightly warm, and his voice was full of emotion. uncertain.
  "Fourth brother?"
  Brother Zhao looked at him and smiled: "Third brother, are you reading the storybook again? Aren't you afraid that your father will slap your teeth out?"
  Zhao Yunyue's eyes turned red instantly, and he hugged him Brother Zhao.
  Li Zhicheng dropped his pen: "Xiao Xu?"
  Brother Zhao shouted to him: "Brother Cheng."
  After the initial shock, Zhao Yun was so happy that he couldn't restrain himself. He looked at Brother Zhao carefully. He turned around and wiped his tears secretly, and then he couldn't wait to pull Brother Zhao to take him home, saying that his parents, eldest brother and second brother would be very happy to see him.
  Brother Zhao, however, stood still.
  Zhao Yunyue: "What's wrong?"
  ...
  The capital city is severely cold in winter. In previous years, no matter how careful she was, Zheng Peiyao would always catch the wind and cold accidentally.
  Zhao Song thought that she had been very ill recently, so she came out of the palace early today.
  As soon as the carriage arrived at the gate of the mansion, Zhao Song saw his youngest son running from the other side in a hurry.
  Zhao Song immediately frowned.
  "Stop, you are so old, how can you be so frizzy!"
  Zhao Yunyue usually fears his father the most. When he sees Zhao Song, he is like a mouse seeing a cat. He has jumped so far away, how can he not go there? If you want to get closer, try not to get closer.
  At this moment, he stepped through the door railing, but he didn't run away. Instead, he ran towards Zhao Song, his face was excited, his eyes were still red, he must have been crying.
  "Dad," he grabbed Zhao Song's hand.
  Zhao Song felt that something was wrong with him: "Did you cause trouble outside again?" He turned around and groped around in the car, as if he wanted to take out the guy.
  "Cause trouble again, I'll skin you."
  "No, dad, I saw my fourth brother, I saw my fourth brother."
  Zhao Song was stunned.
  "What did you say?"
  Zhao Yunyue only felt a pain in his wrist. His father was grabbing his wrist with an astonishing force. He repeated: "I saw my fourth brother." Chapter 296   Zhao

Song's eyes were straight.
Staring at him, he asked urgently, "Are you reading that right?"