516-521

, and glanced at the car subconsciously.
  One cart after another, built like a hill.
  It's food.
  Did the common people bring them food? ?
  Fang Zichen's eyes fell on an old man. He was not very well dressed, with two patches on his cotton-padded jacket. There were two bags of grain and a pole standing next to him.
  His throat was very dry: "Where did you... come from?"
  The old man said happily: "Sir, we are from Qingxia County. I sent you food and I have been looking for you for a long time. The food sent is a little small, don't mind it."
  Fang Zichen's eyes suddenly became sore.
  Qingxia County is thousands of miles away from Da Liang. How did you carry a load and cross mountains and rivers to get here?
  He didn't dare to think about it.
  There are mixed feelings in my heart.
  The soldiers at the back looked at this group of simple and honest people and were speechless, and tears fell instantly.
  Since ancient times, it is easy to add icing on the cake, but difficult to provide help in times of need.
  The people sent food from thousands of miles away...
  Lu Wutao felt a lump in his throat. He had fought with his father all his life. At this moment, it would be false to say that he was not touched.
  "General." Boss Wei said, "Can you send some troops outside to respond."
  Fang Zichen was startled: "..."
  Is that what he thought? His heartbeat quickened.
  "There are still people behind us." Boss Wei said: "My convoy arrived quickly. After the Ganzhou Army escorted us into Da Liang, they returned to pick up the people in Jizhou. Before I set off, I heard that people from Qingshuang Town were also coming. , should have entered Great Liang by now, oh, the Ganzhou Army also asked me to deliver ammunition."
  This is understandable.
  But first have a full meal.
  Fang Zichen gave Lin Xiaoxia a few words and then led the people back to the camp.
  The soldiers wiped away tears and happily went to move the food. The common people followed them back to the station. The soldiers were so thin that many of them squatted in front. When they heard the movement, they turned around and saluted, and called "General" , the common people looked over and saw that they had just been eating snow, and then they thought of the tree that had been completely stripped along the way, and their hearts suddenly felt sour.
  These are their soldiers!
  How did you survive this past month? Whose child is this eating snow?
  Some people wiped away tears and felt extremely uncomfortable.

  The Northwest Army had been without food for a month and finally had food.
  As soon as the food arrived, Liu Xiaowen immediately took people to get the food to cook. The soldiers could not help but be happy and surrounded Liu Xiaowen.
  Along with the food, there seems to be a sense of life.
  The porridge was cooked quickly. Fang Zichen blew it to cool down, poured two bowls for Guaizi, and then sat down by the bed.
  After all the soldiers had eaten, Fang Zichen ordered them to move their positions and wait until midnight to settle down. When the boy woke up, Fang Zichen hurriedly brought him three more bowls of porridge.
  The good boy said softly: "Father, is it my uncle who sent the food?"
  "It's the common people who sent it. The food sent by the emperor is already on the way. Don't worry." Fang Zichen said.
  "That's great." Guaizi stared at the porridge in the bowl, his eyes flushed: "It would have been better if it had been a few days earlier. If it had been a few days earlier...Father, Uncle Liu and Third Aunt, they poured it on the snow I couldn't get up anymore, no matter how hard I struggled, I wanted Uncle Lin to carry them back, but they said they were too tired... let us go by ourselves."
  Fang Zichen was heartbroken, silent for a while, and poured out his heart. She lowered her body and touched his head: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"
  It must be uncomfortable. Brother Liu was recruited by Guaizi himself, but who knew that Guaizi nodded and then immediately shook his head: "Uncle Liu He said he was happy, it was worth it, and told me not to be sad, to move forward, and not to look back."
  Before Liu Geer joined the army, his parents always called him a loser, even though he was hard-working and capable, and could help with work inside and out. My son, my parents still think that he is inferior to his elder brother in everything.
  But the last time he went back, his parents held his hands, lovingly and gently, and said, "Good boy." That's
  enough.
  That's enough.
  Fang Zichen coaxed the good boy to sleep, and Lu Wutao came in with a bowl of porridge. He saw him sitting blankly on the edge of the bed, his head lowered, his eyes blank, he didn't know what he was looking at, and he kept that posture.
  "General, eat something! You didn't eat anything all day yesterday, and you didn't eat anything at lunch either."