Jhanak gives proposal to anirudh

Shreya tells Ishita that I want anirudh to marry someone. Ishita asks Shreya who would marry anirudh. Shreya tells Ishita that anirudh should marry jhanak. Ishita agrees.

Anirudh comes. Ishita tells anirudh that I want you to marry Jhanak. Anirudh tells Ishita that I will marry Jhanak. Shreya tells anirudh that you used to hate Jhanak. Anirudh tells Shreya that this was with my past. Anirudh agrees.

Shreya asks anirudh when was the first time that you met Jhanak. Anirudh tells Shreya that I have met Jhanak in college. Shreya agrees.

Anirudh is walking to the garden. Jhanak sprinkles water over anirudh's head. Anirudh tells Jhanak that you made me wet. Jhanak tells anirudh that I'm so sorry. Anirudh tells Jhanak to not splash water on me from next time. Jhanak tells anirudh that I won't splash water on you. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak asks anirudh will you marry me. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I will marry you. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh returns back home. Anirudh tells Shreya that Jhanak has accepted my proposal and the wedding is happening soon. Shreya tells anirudh that's big news to hear. Anirudh agrees.

Next part of the story scenario....

It will be the engagement ceremony. Jhanak and anirudh will get engaged to each other. Tejas will make a plan to throw anirudh out of jhanak's life. Shreya and Ishita will stop Tejas from making his bad plans.

Anirudh will engage the ring in jhanak's finger. On the other hand, Jhanak will engage the ring in anirudh's finger.

Stay tuned for the next chapter of the story.