Jhanak decides to stay with aditya for the night

Doctor comes. Doctor asks Anirudh where is Aditya. Anirudh tells the doctor that Aditya is in his room. Appu tells Jhanak that I hope that nothing serious happens to Aditya. Jhanak tells Appu that nothing will happen to Aditya. Appu agrees.

Anirudh walks with the doctor. Doctor checks his blood pressure. Doctor tells Anirudh that Aditya's blood pressure is quite high. Anirudh asks the doctor is he okay. The doctor tells Anirudh that Aditya is fine but he needs rest. Anirudh agrees.

The doctor leaves. Anirudh tells jhanak to leave the house. Jhanak tells Anirudh that I will leave the house now. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells Chotan that I don't want Jhanak to be in this house. Chotan tells Anirudh that Jhanak really loves Aditya so much. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak recalls her moments with Aditya when they first met each other. Jhanak says that I can't let anything happen to Aditya. Jhanak walks back to the house. Jhanak tells Anirudh that I can't stay without Aditya. Anirudh tells Jhanak that Aditya doesn't need anyone except for Appu. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak meets Appu. Appu hugs Jhanak. Jhanak decides to stay with Aditya for the night. Jhanak asks Appu will you take care of Aditya. Appu tells Jhanak that I will take care of Aditya. Appu agrees.

Jhanak and Appu sleeps on the sofa. Next day, it's morning in Kolkata. Chotan walks in the room. Jhanak wakes up. Chotan tells Jhanak to dress up as a nurse for Aditya. Jhanak tells Chotan that I will dress up as a nurse for Aditya. Chotan agrees.

Anirudh comes in the room and feels Aditya's forehead. Anirudh feels that Aditya has a high fever. Jhanak gets ready as a nurse. Anirudh runs towards Jhanak. Anirudh tells Jhanak that Aditya isn't feeling well. Jhanak asks Anirudh is Aditya okay. Anirudh tells Jhanak that Aditya has a high fever. Jhanak agrees.

Will Jhanak take care of Aditya or not.