Aditya brings anirudh back home safely

Aditya and anirudh returns back home. Appu tells anirudh that we thought that you will get in trouble. Anirudh tells appu that I won't get into trouble. Appu agrees.

Next day, it is mehendi ceremony. Arshi isn't here. Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi didn't come at all. Aditya tells anirudh that she has started hating you. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi returns back to kolkata and arshi comes to the mehendi ceremony. Arshi gets her mehendi designed. Jhanak spills oil on arshi. Jhanak says how dare you touch anirudh. Arshi tells Jhanak that you have spoiled my dress. Jhanak tells arshi that I'm sorry. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I love you. Arshi tells anirudh that I love you too. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that tomorrow is our wedding. Arshi tells anirudh that I'm finally marrying you. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that we are leaving for Kashmir tomorrow. Aditya tells Jhanak that my mother lives in Kashmir and she is very excited to meet you. Appu tells Aditya that I want to go to Kashmir too. Aditya tells Appu that you are part of anirudh's family but I can suggest that you can stay in Kashmir for a few days but then you have to go back to Kolkata. Appu tells Aditya that I can't stay without Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Appu that you will go to Kashmir. Appu tells Jhanak that it's a promise. Aditya tells anirudh that I will take Appu to Kashmir. Anirudh tells Aditya that we will miss Appu at home. Aditya tells anirudh that you can do video calls with her and I will take of her with no worries. Anirudh agrees.

Appu tells Jhanak that I'm so excited to go to Kashmir with you. Jhanak tells Appu that you will stay there. Appu tells Jhanak that I will never leave you. Jhanak hugs Appu.

Appu asks Aditya when will we go to Kashmir. Aditya tells appu that we will go to Kashmir tomorrow. Appu agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya how will we go to Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will take the train to go to Kashmir. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak tells anirudh that I'm going to miss you. Anirudh tells jhanak that I will miss you too. Jhanak agrees.