anirudh, Aditya and jhanak rushes priya to the hospital

Anirudh tells Aditya to drive faster as I can't hold priya's arms longer. Aditya tells anirudh that I will try to drive faster. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we reach the hospital. Aditya tells jhanak that we will reach the hospital in an hour from now.

Anirudh tells Aditya that nothing will happen to Priya. Aditya tells anirudh that Priya will be fine. Anirudh agrees.

Srishti tells arshi that jhanak didn't take this drink at all. Arshi tells srishti that we need another plan to trap jhanak. Srishti agrees.

Arshi tells srishti that I'm going to mix poison in jhanak's drink so that she can die at this time. Srishti asks arshi will this plan work. Arshi tells srishti that I'm sure that this plan will work. Srishti agrees.

Anirudh, jhanak and Aditya rushes Priya to the hospital.  Anirudh tells the doctor to save Priya from her life. The doctor tells anirudh that we will try our best to save her. Anirudh agrees.

The doctor leaves. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want Priya to get treated to her life. Aditya tells jhanak that Priya will be fine. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh breaks down. Aditya asks anirudh what happened.  Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm so worried about Priya. Aditya tells anirudh that Priya will be okay soon. Anirudh agrees.

Doctor comes again. Anirudh asks the doctor how is Priya. The doctor tells anirudh that Priya has taken sleeping pills and she can get sick on this. Anirudh asks the doctor can you anything to treat her. The doctor tells anirudh that we can operate a small surgery for Priya on where the tube connects to her stomach to all the way to the drainage packet and we will flush her sleeping pills and then she will be fine. Anirudh agrees.

Will Priya get saved in her life or not.