Holi party

Aditya tells Anirudh that holi is tomorrow. Anirudh tells Aditya that holi is my favourite holiday. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that in Kashmir, we never used to play holi. Aditya tells Jhanak that this is your first holi then. Jhanak agrees.

Srishti tells Chotan to book a temple for playing holi tomorrow. Chotan tells srishti that I will book a temple for playing holi. Srishti agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya what is holi. Aditya tells Jhanak that holi is a festival of colors. Jhanak agrees.

Appu tells Jhanak that I love holi so much. Jhanak tells Appu that this is new for me. Appu tells Jhanak that holi is fun. Jhanak agrees.

Next day, srishti tells Anirudh that I have booked a temple for playing holi. Anirudh tells srishti that's great news. Srishti agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I have never played holi before. Aditya tells Jhanak that you will play holi. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya and his family leaves for the temple now. Arshi tells srishti that we will put holi powder all over jhanak's face. Srishti tells arshi that she should stop acting as a maid. Arshi tells srishti that I have a plan. Srishti agrees.

Everyone arrives to the temple. Anirudh comes with the plate. Appu asks Anirudh what's on the plate. Anirudh tells Appu that the holi powder is on the plate. Appu agrees.

Anirudh asks srishti can we start playing holi now. Srishti tells Anirudh that I guess that we can start playing holi. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya applies holi powder on jhanak's face. Aditya says happy holi to jhanak. Jhanak applies holi on Aditya's face. Aditya tells Jhanak that you did it. Jhanak tells Aditya that we will get married soon. Aditya tells Jhanak that's correct. Jhanak agrees.

Will srishti throw Jhanak out of anirudh's house. Will aditya stop srishti in her attitude or not.