Priya's surgery is successful

Anirudh tells Aditya that I want you to take me to the temple. Aditya tells anirudh that I will take you to the temple. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya what will I do. Aditya tells Jhanak that I need you to stay in the hospital for further notice on priya's surgery condition. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will stay in the hospital. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya should we leave the hospital now. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we can leave the hospital now. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi tells srishti that I have mixed the poison in the cup. Srishti tells arshi that we have to make sure that Jhanak drinks it and then you will be able to marry Aditya. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh prays to god. Doctor comes out from the room. Jhanak asks the doctor how is Priya. The doctor tells Jhanak that priya's surgery is successful and she is out of danger now. Jhanak tells the doctor that's very good news to hear. The doctor agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will Priya be okay or not. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm sure that Priya will be okay. Anirudh agrees.

Srishti asks arshi how will we know that Jhanak has drank this poison. Arshi tells srishti that we will put cctv footage on anirudh's house and we will check it on this app on our phones. Srishti agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh should we go back to the hospital now. Anirudh tells Aditya that I guess that we can go back to the hospital now. Aditya agrees.

Will Priya regain consciousness from her surgery or not.