Jhanak gets killed by tejas's trick

Jhanak runs away from the hospital. Ddlj tune plays. Tejas returns back to Kolkata. Tejas says that I must kill jhanak but not anirudh. Chotan asks anirudh where the hell are you going in a sudden. Anirudh tells chotan that I'm going to find jhanak. Chotan tells anirudh that you will not get jhanak by this time. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas comes with a gun. Jhanak stops. Jhanak asks Tejas what do you want to do. Tejas tells Jhanak that I want to kill you. Jhanak tells Tejas that this is not fair. Tejas says don't underestimate the plan. He aims the gun. Anirudh stops Tejas. Anirudh says how dare you kill Jhanak. Tejas tells anirudh that I'm so sorry. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak walks on the road and thinks to go to Mumbai. Jhanak packs her bags and says that anirudh and Aditya will never find me in here. Jhanak takes the train and goes away. Chandni tells anirudh that i want to marry you. Anirudh agrees.

Appu tells anirudh that Jhanak has left Kolkata. Anirudh tells appu that I must go and find her. Appu agrees.

Scenario of the next chapter...

Anirudh comes to Aditya's house. Aditya asks anirudh what's wrong. Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak has left Kolkata. Aditya tells anirudh that we must find Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Will anirudh and Aditya be able to find Jhanak or not.