Anirudh meets with an accident while aditya takes jhanak to kashmir

Anirudh tells Jhanak that I'm going to die soon. Jhanak tells anirudh that you can't die. Anirudh tells Jhanak to marry Aditya after I die. Jhanak tells anirudh that I will marry Aditya after your death. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak comes to Aditya. Jhanak tells Aditya that anirudh is going to die. Aditya tells Jhanak that anirudh can't die. Jhanak agrees.

Next day, Aditya and Jhanak are in the bus. Anirudh wakes up and finds Jhanak missing. Anirudh says that I have to find Jhanak. Moriah takes his motorcycle and drives very fast and sees the bus on the road. He says that I must stop this bus. Anirudh honks the horn on the motorcycle. The bus stops. Aditya and Jhanak comes out from the bus. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I don't want you to leave me alone. Jhanak tells anirudh that I promise you that we will never leave you alone. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that we want anirudh to go to Kashmir with us. Anirudh tells Jhanak  that I won't go to Kashmir. Aditya and Jhanak gets back on the bus. Jhanak tells Aditya that you will marry me. Aditya says yes. Jhanak hugs Aditya.

Anirudh hops his motorcycle again and drives it very fast but the bus keeps running on the driveway. Anirudh drives faster but one car hits his Motorcycle and anirudh meets with an accident. Jhanak stops the bus. Aditya asks Jhanak what's wrong. Jhanak tells Aditya that anirudh has met with an accident. Aditya tells Jhanak that I hope that anirudh is okay. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak and Aditya goes searching for anirudh. They take anirudh on the stretcher and Aditya tells Jhanak that we must go to the hospital. Jhanak agrees.

Will anirudh get saved from his accident or will he die and Jhanak has to marry Aditya as per anirudh's wish.