Jhanak regains consciousness from her accident

Aditya tells anirudh that I want to go and see Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak is on the other side of the curtain. Aditya agrees.

Aditya walks to the curtain and meets jhanak. Aditya says to himself that I can't stay without Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya to forget Jhanak . Aditya tells anirudh that I really love Jhanak so much. Anirudh agrees.

Next day, Aditya tells shristi that I will not leave the hospital. Shristi asks Aditya why would you not leave the hospital. Aditya tells shristi that I will not leave the hospital until Jhanak wakes up. Shristi tells Aditya that Jhanak is in a coma. Aditya tells shristi that this is not possible. Shristi agrees.

Aditya comes in the room with a flower. He dreams about Jhanak. Aditya gives a flower to Jhanak. Aditya leans down on the floor on his knees. Aditya asks Jhanak will you marry me. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will marry you. Aditya agrees.

Aditya's dream ends. Aditya's tear falls on jhanak's face. Jhanak wakes up. Jhanak hugs Aditya. Aditya tells Jhanak that I know that you wanted to go to Kashmir with me. Jhanak tells Aditya that this accident has happened because of leaving anirudh alone. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that once we are better then we will try to go to Kashmir in another way. Jhanak tells Aditya that it's a promise. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells shristi that you told me that Jhanak has slipped herself in a coma. Shristi tells Aditya that I told you that. Aditya tells shristi that Jhanak didn't slip in a coma. Shristi tells Aditya that I declare you to take Jhanak to Kashmir. Aditya tells shristi that I promise you that I will take Jhanak to Kashmir. Shristi agrees.

Will anirudh take care of Jhanak and Aditya due to their injuries from their accident or not.