Arshi finds jhanak upset

Jhanak is left alone on the road. Jhanak walks in the park. Arshi comes out from her car. She hears Jhanak crying. Arshi decides to go and meet Jhanak. Arshi comes to Jhanak. Arshi asks Jhanak why are you crying. Jhanak tells arshi that Aditya has left me and anirudh is also missing. Arshi tells Jhanak that nothing will happen to anirudh. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya reaches the storage room. He fights with the goons and sets anirudh free from the ropes. Aditya sprinkles water on anirudh. Anirudh wakes up. Aditya tells anirudh that the goons are coming again. Anirudh tells Aditya that we must run away from the goons. Aditya agrees.

Aditya and anirudh runs away from the goons and Raghav arrests the goons. Aditya tells anirudh that is a sign of relief. Arshi and Jhanak comes to anirudh and Aditya. Arshi tells anirudh that I thought that you will leave my life. Anirudh tells arshi that I will never leave your life. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I want to go back home. Aditya tells anirudh that you will go back home now. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya are you hurt. Aditya tells Jhanak that I'm not hurt. Jhanak tells Aditya that it means that you are fine. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya should we go back home now. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we can go back home now. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya is driving the car. Shristi gets emotional about anirudh. Appu sees shristi emotional. Appu asks shristi why are you crying. Shristi tells Appu that I'm very tensed about anirudh. Appu tells shristi that anirudh will be okay. Shristi agrees.