Anirudh meets with an serious accident during the sangeet ceremony

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to marry you. Aditya tells Jhanak that I promise you that I will marry you. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells anirudh that today is the sangeet ceremony. Anirudh tells shristi that I have to go to the office. Shristi tells anirudh to stay for the sangeet ceremony. Anirudh tells shristi that I have to go now. Shristi tells anirudh that I can't stay without you. Anirudh tells shristi that I will be fine. Anirudh agrees.

New chapter in the story....

Avinash mishra to make an entry as a police man. His role is Raghav thakur. He will investigate the case of anirudh's accident.

Back on the story.....

Anirudh leaves the house now. Shristi tells arshi to wear this lehenga for the sangeet ceremony. Arshi tells shristi that I will wear this lehenga for the sangeet ceremony. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh is working in his office. His best friend Sachin comes. Sachin tells anirudh that I didn't see you for five years. Anirudh tells Sachin that I'm working in a business office. Sachin agrees.

Sachin tells anirudh that I'm new in my business. Anirudh tells sachin that I promise you that I will give you a tour of this office. Sachin agrees.

Sachin leaves. Anirudh goes on a meeting. Everyone is ready for the sangeet ceremony. Jhanak tells Aditya that I hope that anirudh can return back home safely. Aditya tells Jhanak that anirudh will come back home safely. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh leaves the office. He is driving the car. Aditya asks jhanak will you dance with me. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will dance with you. Aditya agrees.

Soni soni song plays.....

Aditya and Jhanak dances together. Anirudh's car gets hit over the tree. Jhanak tells Aditya that anirudh didn't return back home. Aditya tells Jhanak that I hope that he is okay. Jhanak tells Aditya that nothing will happen to him. Aditya agrees.

Raghav comes out from the police car and invests the case and finds anirudh injured. Aditya gets a call from his phone. Raghav tells Aditya that anirudh is injured. Aditya tells Raghav that he has to be fine. Raghav tells Aditya that we are taking him to the hospital. Aditya agrees.

Will anirudh get saved from his accident or will he die and Aditya will fall in love with Jhanak and start a new story with her.