Sangeet ceremony

Aditya tells Anirudh that today is the sangeet ceremony. Anirudh tells Aditya that I can't wait to dance. Aditya agrees.

Appu asks Aditya when will the sangeet ceremony happen. Aditya tells appu that the sangeet ceremony will be happening by tonight. Appu agrees.

Priya tells shilpa that I'm so happy to marry Anirudh. Shilpa tells Priya that he is the best man for you. Priya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be married soon. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will be happy to spend time with you on your new journey. Aditya agrees.

After a few hours, the sangeet ceremony begins. Pihu says welcome to the sangeet ceremony. Appu says that we will have a lot of fun in this ceremony. Srishti tells arshi that I want to perform a performance with you. Arshi tells srishti that I will perform a performance with you. Srishti agrees.

Pihu says that this first performance is no other than Priya and aishwarya dancing together on stage. Pihu and Appu leaves the stage now. Priya and aishwarya dances on deewani mastani song. Everyone claps. Arshi tells Jhanak to take this drink. Jhanak tells arshi that I won't take this drink. Arshi agrees.

Arshi tells srishti that Jhanak doesn't want to take this drink. Srishti tells arshi to spike a sleeping pill in the drink. Arshi tells srishti that I will spike a sleeping pill in the drink. Srishti agrees.

Arshi spikes a sleeping pill in the drink. She mixes in the drink with the spoon. Arshi tells srishti that Jhanak will take this drink and she will become drunk. Srishti agrees.

The performance ends. Appu tells pihu that was a nice performance. Pihu tells Appu that I liked their dancing on this performance. Appu agrees.

Pihu says that we have another performance now. Please welcome srishti and arshi on stage. Nagada dhol baje song plays. Priya takes the drink. Anirudh tells Aditya that Priya has taken the spike drink that arshi has made for Jhanak. Aditya tells Anirudh that arshi is so evil on this. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh says Priya please don't take the drink. Priya refuses to Anirudh. Priya takes the drink. She starts feeling dizzy and she faints. Everyone comes running to Priya. Shilpa asks Aditya what happened to Priya. Aditya tells shilpa that Priya is drunk. Shilpa agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that we must take Priya to the hospital. Aditya tells Anirudh that's a great idea. Anirudh agrees.

Will Anirudh be able to save Priya in her life. Will arshi try to make another plan to kill Jhanak as she wants to marry Aditya.