Aditya starts uttering jhanak's name

Anirudh tells arshi  that Aditya has to wake up now. Arshi tells anirudh that he needs to wake up now. Anirudh agrees.

Appu is seen in Aditya's room. Aditya wakes up and says jhanak. Appu asks Aditya what's wrong. Aditya tells appu that I want jhanak. Appu tells Aditya that I will go and get jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Appu comes running to anirudh. Appu tells anirudh that Aditya has responded to me and is uttering jhanak's name only. Anirudh tells appu that I have to go and get jhanak. Appu agrees.

Anirudh searches for jhanak in his room. Jhanak isn't there. Anirudh tells arshi to stay with Aditya in his room. Arshi tells anirudh that I will stay with Aditya in his room. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh drives his motorcycle on the road. Aditya removes the iv needle from his hand. Arshi asks Aditya what the hell are you doing. Aditya tells arshi that I have to find jhanak now. Arshi tells Aditya that you are not well and you have to stay here. Aditya says fine.

Anirudh stops the bus. Jhanak comes out from the bus and meets anirudh. Anirudh tells jhanak that Aditya is looking for you and cannot stay without you. Jhanak tells anirudh that I want to go home. Anirudh tells jhanak that let us go home. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh and jhanak goes on a motorcycle ride all the way back home. Jhanak asks anirudh is Aditya okay. Anirudh tells jhanak that Aditya is fine. Jhanak agrees.

Arshi tells Aditya to take some rest. Aditya tells arshi that I will take some rest. Arshi agrees.

Arshi leaves the house now. Aditya takes some rest now. Appu asks Shreya will anirudh be able to find jhanak. Shreya tells appu that I'm sure that anirudh will be able to find jhanak. Appu agrees.

Aditya comes downstairs. Shreya asks Aditya what's wrong. Aditya tells Shreya that I really need jhanak. Shreya tells Aditya that anirudh has gone to bring jhanak home. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh and jhanak returns back home. Aditya is on the bed. Appu feeds the soup to Aditya. Aditya tells appu that I feel much better now. Appu tells Aditya that I'm okay and you don't need to worry. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks anirudh where is Aditya. Anirudh tells jhanak that Aditya is in his room. Jhanak agrees.

Will jhanak take care of Aditya at home or not.