Priya regains her consciousness after her surgery

Anirudh and Aditya returns back to the hospital. Anirudh asks jhanak is Priya okay. Jhanak tells anirudh that Priya is okay. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh runs in the room. Aditya asks anirudh why would you be running to the room. Anirudh tells Aditya that I really want to meet Priya. Aditya agrees.

Arshi tells srishti that I'm keeping the drink here so that Jhanak drinks it and then we can kidnap her. Srishti asks arshi will this plan work. Arshi tells srishti that I'm sure that this plan will work. Srishti agrees.

Appu tells meera that I really don't want srishti and arshi to stay in our house. Meera tells Appu that I will send srishti and arshi to police because they are so evil and they play a prank over them. Appu agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh let's go home now. Anirudh tells Aditya that I can't stay without Priya. Aditya tells anirudh that Priya will only wake up on tomorrow morning. Anirudh agrees.

Next day, Aditya tells meera that I have to go to the hospital. Meera asks Aditya why would you have to go to the hospital. Aditya tells meera that I have to go to the hospital to meet Priya. Meera agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya should we leave for the hospital now. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we can go to the hospital now. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak walks in the room. Jhanak tells to herself that I want Priya to come to her senses. Jhanak cries so much. Priya wakes up. Priya asks Jhanak are you okay. Jhanak tells Priya that I really miss Aditya and anirudh. Priya tells Jhanak that Aditya and anirudh will come to the hospital soon. Jhanak hugs Priya.

Police comes to the Bose house. Srishti asks arshi who has sent police to them. Arshi tells srishti that I really don't know. Chotan tells Payal that I have called police to get arshi and srishti arrested. Payal tells Chotan that we want this wedding to start smoothly with no trouble in our lives. Chotan agrees.

Police tells arshi that you and Srishti are on under arrest. Arshi tells the police that we didn't do anything wrong. The police tells arshi that you have done a wrong thing to Jhanak for evil stunts. Arshi tells the police that we have done this. The police agrees.

Police arrests srishti and arshi and leaves the house now. Anirudh asks Aditya did we reach the hospital yet. Aditya tells anirudh that we have arrived to the hospital. Anirudh agrees.

Priya tries to remove the iv needle from her hand. Jhanak asks Priya where do you want to go. Priya tells Jhanak that I want to go to the bathroom. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak asks Priya do you need any help to go to the bathroom. Priya tells Jhanak that I don't need any help. Jhanak agrees.