Jhanak's sindoor gets erased and her bangles are broken

Badi maa and bipasha takes Jhanak to the temple. Bipasha tells arshi that I want you to perform the rituals on jhanak's phase. Arshi tells bipasha that I will perform the rituals on jhanak's phase. Bipasha agrees.

Anirudh and Aditya arrives to the temple. Arshi comes to Jhanak. Arshi breaks jhanak's bangles. Jhanak cries. Badi maa tells bipasha that Jhanak shouldn't cry because of that reason. Bipasha tells badi maa that she needs to control her stress. Badi maa agrees.

Bipasha pulls jhanak's bangles out from her hand. Bipasha tells arshi to remove the sindoor with this cloth. Arshi tells bipasha that I will erase this sindoor with the cloth. Bipasha agrees.

Arshi makes the sindoor powder to come out easily. Bipasha tells arshi to throw the water over jhanak's head so that the sindoor mark goes away in this hairline. Arshi tells bipasha that I will throw the water over jhanak's head so that the sindoor mark goes away in this hairline. Bipasha agrees.

Arshi comes with a pot and throws water over her head and erases the sindoor mark on her hairline. Jhanak cries and everything is gone from her.  Badi maa tells Jhanak that there is no need to cry as you will lose everything and will get married to Aditya. Jhanak agrees.

Bipasha tells jhanak to come to the lake with us. Jhanak tells bipasha that I won't come to the lake. Bipasha agrees.

Bipasha pulls jhanak's hand and brings her to the water. Jhanak gets drowned in the water. Anirudh tells Aditya that I can't go in the water. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm a good swimmer and I can save Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya jumps in the water and rescues jhanak from the lake. Aditya pushes jhanak's heart. Jhanak starts coughing. Aditya asks Jhanak are you okay. Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm okay. Aditya agrees.