Anirudh goes and meet jhanak in the icu room

Anirudh wakes up. Anirudh asks arshi where am I. Arshi tells anirudh that you are in the hospital. Aditya comes. Anirudh tells Aditya that I want to meet Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I don't mind you for meeting Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas comes to the hospital. Tejas sees anirudh fine. Tejas says that I need to kill anirudh in another way. Tejas comes with a gun and stops anirudh. Anirudh comes. Tejas tells anirudh that I want to kill you. Anirudh tells Tejas that you can't kill me. Tejas aims the gun on anirudh. Aditya comes in between and takes the gun away and says that you can't kill people like this. Police comes. Aditya tells the police to get him arrested. Tejas gets arrested and leaves for good.

Anirudh goes to meet Jhanak. Jhanak isn't waking up. Aditya tells anirudh that Jhanak is very weak and is in coma. Anirudh asks Aditya when will she wake up. Aditya tells anirudh that I have no idea of that.

Anirudh holds jhanak's hand. He dreams about Jhanak. Jhanak tells anirudh that I want to dance with you. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I don't know dancing. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh goes back to the room and spends time with arshi, anirudh tells arshi that I want to marry you. Arshi tells anirudh that I will marry you. Anirudh agrees.

Scenario of the next part.....

Arshi tells anirudh that I am going to die soon. Anirudh tells arshi that you can't leave us. Arshi agrees.

Jhanak wakes up in the middle of the night and searches for anirudh. Aditya stops Jhanak. Jhanak is seen in a dark room. Jhanak says that I'm scared. Aditya tells jhanak that I'm here for you. Jhanak hugs Aditya.