Aditya and jhanak are in critical condition as they both need o negative blood

Doctor comes again from the surgical center to them. Doctor tells anirudh that we need o negative blood to save Aditya and jhanak's life. Anirudh tells the doctor that it is very impossible. The doctor questions everyone who would have o negative blood. Arshi says a positive. Appu says b positive. Anirudh says I'm o negative. Doctor tells the nurse to take anirudh inside. The nurse tells the doctor that I will take anirudh inside. The doctor agrees.

Anirudh goes with the nurse. They take a lot of blood in anirudh's hand. They give a small bandage for his vein. Anirudh comes out from the room. Appu asks anirudh will Aditya and Jhanak be okay. Anirudh tells Appu that I'm sure that Aditya and Jhanak are going to be okay. Appu agrees.

Doctor comes again. Doctor says that surgery is successful and now both are in the recovery room. Anirudh asks the doctor when can we go and meet Aditya and Jhanak. The doctor tells anirudh that you can go and meet them in the morning. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells shristi that I will stay in the hospital tonight. Shristi tells anirudh that it's fine with me. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh walks in the room and Aditya and Jhanak are sleeping now. Anirudh finds a sofa and he sleeps on it in the night. Next day, shristi walks in the room. She finds anirudh sleeping. Anirudh wakes up. Shristi tells anirudh that you didn't eat breakfast in the morning. Anirudh tells shristi that you are so sleepy. Shristi tells anirudh to eat your breakfast. Anirudh tells shristi that I will eat my breakfast. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh goes with shristi in the cafeteria. Anirudh eats his breakfast. Appu asks Shreya when will Aditya and Jhanak wake up. Shreya tells Appu that Aditya and Jhanak will wake up very soon once they both come to their senses. Appu agrees.

Aditya wakes up in the morning and goes to the bathroom. Anirudh returns back to the room. Anirudh asks Appu where is Aditya. Appu tells anirudh that Aditya has gone to the bathroom. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak is still sleeping on her bed. Aditya returns back from the bathroom. Aditya tells anirudh that I want to go back home. Anirudh tells Aditya that you will go back home once Jhanak wakes up. Aditya agrees.

Appu asks Aditya when will Jhanak wake up. Aditya tells Appu that Jhanak will wake up very soon. Appu agrees.

Will Jhanak wake up or not.