Anirudh gets electrocuted during the wedding reception party

Arshi tells anirudh that you are the best husband in the world. Anirudh tells arshi that I brought this saree for you. Arshi tells anirudh that it's so beautiful. Anirudh tells arshi that I want you to wear it. Arshi tells anirudh that I will wear it. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi walks with the saree. Her blouse tears. Everyone is waiting for arshi. Aditya tells anirudh that arshi didn't show up. Anirudh tells Aditya that let me go and check her. Aditya agrees.

Shristi says to herself that I'm a villain and I want to destroy everything in jhanak's life. She says that I will get jhanak electrocuted from an electric wire and she will be eaten for sure.

Shristi starts walking the stairs. She cuts the wire and makes a snap with holding the wires together and it makes a shock. Shristi says to herself that I want Jhanak to touch this wire and she will executed and then I can start eating her.

Shristi leaves the reception party. Anirudh comes to arshi. Anirudh tells arshi that everyone is looking for you. Arshi tells anirudh that my blouse got thorn. Anirudh tells arshi that there is no time for fixing that. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh says to arshi that you have to come with me. Arshi tells anirudh that I won't come down with you. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi climbs the stairs but anirudh touches the wires on the hand rail and he falls down on the stairs and arshi gets shocked. Aditya tells arshi that someone has killed anirudh. Arshi tells Aditya that shristi has done this. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh is injured on the floor. Aditya, arshi and Jhanak rubs anirudh's hand. Arshi tells Aditya that I hope that nothing worst happens to anirudh. Aditya tells arshi that anirudh will be fine and I will go and find shristi and tell her to not do these evil things with you. Arshi agrees.

Will Aditya find shristi or not and will catch shristi on a challenge for being arrested by police.