Priya wants to return back home

Jhanak tells anirudh that Priya feels that the hospital is so boring for her. Anirudh asks Jhanak what should we do for that. Jhanak tells anirudh that we can take Priya back home. Anirudh agrees.

Priya tells aditya that I won't take this medicine. Aditya asks Priya why won't you take the medicine. Priya tells Aditya that the medicine will taste very yucky. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh comes. Aditya tells anirudh that Priya is refusing to take her medicines. Anirudh tells Aditya that this can't be possible. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Priya that if you don't take your medicines then you can fall sick. Priya tells anirudh that I will take my medicines. Anirudh agrees.

Priya tells Aditya that I want to go back home. Aditya tells Priya that you will go home soon. Priya agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that I need you to pack Priya's bag now. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will pack Priya's bag now. Aditya agrees.

Priya asks Aditya when will I go back home. Aditya tells Priya that you will go back home within a few hours from now. Priya agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I have packed Priya's bag. Aditya tells anirudh that's great news to hear for now. Anirudh agrees.

Nurse comes in the room. The nurse tells aditya that I want you to make sure that Priya takes all of her medicines during her recovery. Aditya tells the nurse that I will make sure that Priya takes her medicines during her recovery. The nurse agrees.