Jhanak gets surprised by Aditya's plan

Jhanak comes to Aditya's room. Aditya keeps a letter for Jhanak. Jhanak reads the letter. In the message that Aditya has written is that, I have kept some clues to find before your party, so I need you to find all the clues till you get my surprise. Appu comes in Aditya's room. Jhanak tells Appu that Aditya has kept some clues hidden for me and I need your help to find all the clues till the surprise. Appu tells Jhanak that I will help you to find all the clues. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak and Appu going to the living room. Jhanak finds the first clue. Jhanak reads the clue. The clue says to wear this saree for your birthday party. Jhanak asks Appu can I put my saree now. Appu tells Jhanak that you can put this saree now. Jhanak agrees.

Chotan tells bipasha that I haven't seen anirudh and Aditya at all on this morning. Bipasha tells Chotan that Aditya is busy preparing a party for Jhanak and anirudh is still in the hospital. Chotan tells bipasha that they should return back home soon. Bipasha agrees.

Jhanak comes down the steps. Appu tells Jhanak that you are so beautiful. Jhanak tells Appu that now it's time to look for the next clue. Appu tells Jhanak that you might be right on that. Jhanak agrees.

Arshi tells anirudh that I want to go back home. Anirudh tells arshi that I will take you home. Arshi agrees.

Jhanak finds the second clue. Appu asks Jhanak what does this clue say. The clue says to wear this crown on your head. Jhanak asks Appu will you put the crown on my head. Appu tells Jhanak that I will put the crown on your head. Jhanak agrees.

Appu applies the crown on jhanak's head. Appu tells Jhanak that you look like a princess. Jhanak hugs Appu.

Jhanak asks Appu are you ready to find the next clue. Appu tells Jhanak that I'm ready to find the next clue. Jhanak agrees.

Arshi gets discharged from the hospital. Appu asks Jhanak what does this clue say. Jhanak tells Appu that this clue says to wear this mangalsutra. Appu tells Jhanak that you are not yet married to Aditya. Jhanak tells Appu that I'm not his husband yet. Appu tells Jhanak to just wear it. Jhanak tells Appu that I will wear it. Appu agrees.

Jhanak applies the mangalsutra on her neck. Appu asks Jhanak is there anymore clues. Jhanak tells Appu that I hope so too. Appu agrees.

Jhanak finds the clue. Appu asks Jhanak what does it say. Jhanak tells Appu that this clue says to apply red powder into my hairline. Appu tells Jhanak that let me do it. Jhanak tells Appu that this is an older person's job. Appu agrees.

Bipasha comes. Jhanak asks bipasha will you apply this red powder in my hairline. Bipasha tells Jhanak that I will apply this red powder in your hairline. Jhanak agrees.

Bipasha applies the red powder in jhanak's hairline. Appu tells Jhanak that I found the next clue. Jhanak asks Appu what does this say. Appu tells Jhanak that it says to walk outside and then you find your surprise. Jhanak asks Appu what would the surprise be. Appu tells Jhanak that I have no idea of that.

Jhanak and Appu walks out of the house and head outside. Appu tells Jhanak that Aditya has told in this clue that you will receive a surprise outside. Jhanak tells Appu that it was mentioned to come outside for the surprise. Appu agrees.

Jhanak and Appu walks outside and goes in the venue. The lights turns on. Aditya gives a mask to Jhanak. Jhanak tells Aditya that I thought that you will forget my birthday. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will never forget your birthday. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that you have given me this mangalsutra and this red powder to me and including this saree and crown. Aditya tells Jhanak that I did that because we are going to get married soon. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we get married. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will get married once we reach Kashmir. Anirudh tells arshi to remove the powder in jhanak's hairline. Arshi tells anirudh that I will remove the powder in jhanak's hairline. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi wipes the powder off from jhanak's hairline and breaks the mangalsutra. Jhanak tells arshi that you broke my mangalsutra and you have erased my red powder from my hairline. Arshi tells Jhanak that I'm so evil because of you. Jhanak agrees.

Will arshi say sorry to Jhanak or not.