Aditya and jhanak leaves the house for going to kashmir

Shristi tells arshi to kick the bowl of rice with your foot. Arshi tells shristi that I will kick the bowl of rice with my foot. Shristi agrees.

Arshi kicks the bowl of rice with her foot. She steps her feet into the red paint. She leaves footprints on the floor. Anirudh takes arshi to his room. Arshi tells anirudh that your room is so beautiful. Anirudh agrees.

Appu tells Aditya that I decided to not go to Kashmir because I want to stay with anirudh. Aditya tells appu that it is your choice. Appu agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we go to Kashmir. Aditya tells jhanak that we will go to Kashmir on tomorrow morning. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya sleeps with jhanak now. Next day, Aditya and jhanak are packing their bags. Jhanak looks at her mother's photo. Jhanak cries. Jhanak shows this picture to Aditya. Aditya asks jhanak who is this person in the picture. Jhanak tells Aditya that was my mother but she died. Aditya asks jhanak who would kill your mother. Jhanak tells Aditya that Tejas has killed my mother. Aditya tells jhanak that tejas is in jail now. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that jhanak is very poor and she has no parents. Aditya asks anirudh what do you want me to do. Anirudh tells Aditya that I want you to take care of jhanak and please marry her. Aditya tells anirudh that I will take great care of jhanak and I will definitely marry her. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells anirudh that once we reach Kashmir then we will give you a call. Anirudh tells jhanak that will be fine. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya asks jhanak are you ready to go to kashmir. Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm ready to go to Kashmir. Aditya agrees.

Aditya takes his blessings. Jhanak tells appu that I'm going to miss you. Appu tells jhanak that I will miss you too. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya and jhanak leaves the house now. Shristi tells anirudh that we finally got rid of jhanak. Anirudh tells shristi that I will have enough time to spend with arshi now. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya how will we go to kashmir. Aditya tells jhanak that we will take my car to go to kashmir. Jhanak agrees.