Priya tells shilpa that i want to marry anirudh

Priya returns back home. Asha asks Priya how was your day. Priya tells Asha that my day has went well today. Asha agrees.

Shilpa tells Priya that i can give you some food to eat. Priya tells shilpa that I'm not at all hungry. Shilpa asks Priya are you sure. Priya tells shilpa that I'm sure about that.

Anirudh meets Aditya on the road. Anirudh tells Aditya that I found a girl in my life. Aditya asks anirudh who is the girl that you found in your life. Anirudh tells Aditya that I found Priya in my life. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks meera where did Aditya go. Meera tells Jhanak that Aditya has gone to meet anirudh. Jhanak agrees.

Next day, shristi tells Chotan that anirudh is bringing Priya to Kolkata by a flight. Chotan tells shristi that I can hardly wait to meet anirudh. Shristi agrees.

Appu asks Chotan when is anirudh coming back home. Chotan tells Appu that anirudh will be coming back home on tomorrow morning. Appu agrees.

Priya tells shilpa that I want to marry anirudh. Shilpa tells Priya that I will accept you to marry anirudh. Priya agrees.

Shilpa tells anirudh that I want to meet your parents. Anirudh tells shilpa that I don't mind you meeting my parents. Shilpa agrees.

Shilpa asks anirudh where are your parents. Anirudh tells shilpa that my parents are in Kolkata. Shilpa agrees.

Priya tells anirudh that I'm looking forward for getting married to you. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells meera that Jhanak has no parents. Meera asks Aditya what will you do with Jhanak now. Aditya tells meera that I want to marry Jhanak. Meera tells Aditya that you will marry Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh comes. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm getting married to Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm also getting married too. Aditya asks anirudh who would you get married to. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm getting married to Priya. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that there are two weddings and how is it going to happen. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will have both weddings together.  Jhanak agrees.

Will shristi accept anirudh to marry Priya or not.