Jhanak wants to buy a saree with her money

Shristi tells Bipasha to remove the money out from jhanak's bank account. Bipasha tells shristi that I will remove the money out from jhanak's bank account. Shristi agrees.

Shristi tells arshi to give me my phone. Arshi tells shristi that I will give you your phone. Shristi agrees.

Arshi comes to Anirudh. Arshi asks Anirudh where is shristi's phone. Anirudh tells arshi that shristi's phone is in my room. Arshi agrees.

Bipasha tells Jhanak that you will buy a saree in your bank account. Jhanak tells bipasha that I will do that. Bipasha agrees.

Arshi goes to anirudh's room. She gets shristi's phone. She walks to the living room. Arshi gives the phone to shristi. Shristi goes to her bank account and finds jhanak's bank account. She deletes jhanak's bank account. Jhanak comes. Srishti tells Jhanak that you have no money and you are determined to leave the house. Jhanak tells srishti that I will leave the house. Srishti agrees.

Aditya comes. Jhanak tells Aditya that srishti has told me that she has deleted my bank account. Aditya tells Jhanak that this can't be possible so I'm going to go and talk to shristi. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya asks Anirudh where is shristi. Anirudh tells Aditya that shristi is in the kitchen. Aditya agrees.

Will aditya get jhanak's bank account back or not.