Aditya goes searching for jhanak

There is still a Valentine's Day party going on outside. Anirudh asks arshi will you marry me. Arshi tells Anirudh that we have discussed this already. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya comes to Anirudh. Aditya tells Anirudh that I can't find Jhanak anywhere. Anirudh tells Aditya that she has to be somewhere. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak goes running to the jungle. Jhanak says that Aditya and Anirudh will never find me in here. Aditya drives his car. Aditya says to himself that I can't stay without Jhanak.

Aditya arrives to the jungle. He shows jhanak's photo to the man. The man tells Aditya that I don't know her. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I hope that jhanak is okay. Arshi tells Anirudh that she will be fine. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya says Jhanak's name. Jhanak hears Aditya calling her name. Jhanak goes running and meets Aditya. Aditya hugs Jhanak. Aditya tells Jhanak to not run away from my life. Jhanak tells Aditya that I won't run away from your life. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells Anirudh that it is getting dark outside now. Anirudh asks shristi what should we do now. Shristi tells Anirudh that we must go back home now. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya is driving his car. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want you to take me to Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that I was in Kashmir for my studies in the past and then I moved to Mumbai for my new job. Jhanak asks Aditya are you still working in your new job. Aditya tells Jhanak that I am working on my new job at home and not going to office now. Jhanak agrees.