aditya and anirudh goes to meet shristi

Shristi tells arshi that you will not marry anirudh.  Arshi tells shristi that I don't care. Shristi agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that we will solve this mystery on tomorrow morning.  Anirudh tells Aditya that let us get some sleep now. Aditya agrees.

Next day, it's morning in kolkata. Aditya asks anirudh when should we meet shristi. Anirudh tells Aditya that we will meet shristi after breakfast. 

Appu tells jhanak that you have to leave this house as anirudh is not your husband anymore. Jhanak tells appu that I will leave the house. Appu agrees.

Jhanak packs her bags. Chotan tells jhanak that I don't want to see your face again. Jhanak tells Choton that I promise that I won't see you again. Choton agrees.

Aditya and anirudh comes to shristi's home. Arshi tells anirudh that this was a nice surprise.  Anirudh tells arshi that I came here to meet shristi.  Arshi tells anirudh that shristi is in the kitchen. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and anirudh goes to the kitchen.  Shristi asks anirudh what brings you in here. Anirudh tells shristi that you have not accepted arshi for my wedding. Shristi tells anirudh that arshi won't marry you. Anirudh says fine.

Anirudh tells Aditya that shristi is not letting me to marry arshi. Aditya asks anirudh do you really love arshi. Anirudh tells Aditya that I really love arshi so much. Aditya agrees. 

Anirudh tells shristi to just give me one chance for arshi's marriage. Shristi tells anirudh that I accept you to marry arshi. Anirudh gets happy and hugs shristi. 

Stay tuned for anirudh and arshi's wedding.

Will Aditya marry jhanak secretly or not.