Aditya and jhanak meets with an accident

Anirudh tells Aditya to take care of yourself. Aditya tells anirudh that I will take care of myself. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya hugs anirudh. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will miss you. Aditya tells anirudh that I will miss you too. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya leaves. Appu tells anirudh that I want to see Aditya and jhanak for one last time. Anirudh tells Appu that I will go and request them. Appu agrees.

Anirudh walks towards Aditya's car. Anirudh tells Aditya that Appu wants to meet you and Jhanak for one last time. Aditya tells anirudh that I don't mind seeing Appu now. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and Jhanak spends some time with anirudh and Appu. Jhanak tells Appu that I have to go now. Appu tells Jhanak that we will miss you. Jhanak tells Appu that I will miss you too. Appu agrees.

Aditya asks Jhanak are you ready to go to Kashmir. Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm ready to go to Kashmir. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak to sit in my car. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will sit in your car. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells anirudh that I want to wave our hands to Aditya and Jhanak. Anirudh tells shristi that's a great idea. Shristi agrees.

Aditya is sitting in his car. Aditya tells Jhanak to fasten your seatbelt. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will fasten my seatbelt. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak fastens her seatbelt. Aditya starts his car. He leaves the road. Anirudh and his family waves good bye to Aditya and Jhanak. Anirudh asks shristi when will Aditya call us. Shristi tells anirudh that Aditya will call us within two days time from now. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want some music. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will play some music for you. Jhanak agrees.

Appu tells anirudh that I'm already missing Jhanak. Anirudh tells Appu that you will meet Jhanak very soon. Appu agrees.

A lot of traffic happens in the road. Aditya tells Jhanak that we are stuck in traffic. Jhanak asks Aditya what are we going to do now. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will find a way out of this traffic. Jhanak agrees.

The traffic passes. Jhanak tells Aditya that the road is cleared. Aditya tells Jhanak that is a sign of relief. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we reach Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will reach Kashmir in 20 hours. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I want to take you out for lunch. Arshi tells anirudh that I don't mind you taking me out for lunch. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that there is a truck coming on the road. Jhanak tells Aditya to do something. Aditya says fine. Jhanak holds the steering wheel and they both meet with an accident. Jhanak falls out from the car and rolls towards the tree and Aditya's car gets hit towards the tree and hits his head against the window. The glass breaks.

Will Aditya and Jhanak recover from their accident.