Bipasha wants to remove the sindoor and break the bangles in jhanak's life

Jhanak tells Aditya that arshi always bother me. Aditya tells Jhanak that she is not supposed to do that. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that I love you. Jhanak tells Aditya that I love you too. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to go to Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that I promised you that I will take you to Kashmir. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I don't want you to be so evil towards Jhanak. Arshi tells anirudh that I won't be so evil towards Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Appu and Jhanak comes. Chotan tells Jhanak that i need you to do some sweeping. Jhanak tells Chotan that I will do some sweeping. Chotan agrees.

Bipasha tells badi maa that I want to erase jhanak's sindoor in her hairline and also to break her bangles. Badi maa tells bipasha that this is not such a great idea to do. Bipasha agrees.

Next day, appu and jhanak comes. Bipasha tells Jhanak to wear this red saree. Jhanak tells bipasha that I will wear this red saree. Bipasha agrees.

Jhanak tries putting a saree but Aditya helps her. Jhanak tells Aditya that I wasn't expecting you to do that. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I have to go to the temple now. Aditya asks Jhanak why would you have to go to the temple for. Jhanak tells Aditya that they want to remove my sindoor and also to break my bangles. Aditya tells Jhanak that this can't be possible. Jhanak agrees.

Bipasha tells badi maa that it's time to Jhanak to the temple. Badi maa tells bipasha that you might be right on that. Bipasha agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak is being taken to the temple. Aditya tells anirudh that we must stop this drama. Anirudh agrees.

Will anirudh be able to stop bipasha from erasing the sindoor from jhanak's hairline and also the breaking of her bangles.