Aditya wants to marry jhanak before they leave for kashmir

Aditya tells bipasha that I really love Jhanak so much. Bipasha asks Aditya are you in love with her. Aditya tells bipasha that I'm in love with her. Bipasha agrees.

Anirudh tells Jhanak to work as a maid. Jhanak tells anirudh that I'm not your husband anymore as we are divorced and I won't work as a maid. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells bipasha that I want to marry Jhanak before going to Kashmir. Bipasha tells Aditya that you will marry Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Aditya comes to anirudh. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm getting married to Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that's great news to hear. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that we are getting married soon. Jhanak tells Aditya that I can't wait to start a new life with you. Aditya agrees.

Arshi tells anirudh that I won't let Jhanak marry Aditya.  Anirudh tells arshi that Aditya is a nice man and he loves Jhanak so much. Arshi agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that we will be married soon. Aditya tells Jhanak that's correct. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya hugs Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that you will be a great husband for Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I will always care for Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Shreya tells Aditya that jhanak's mother has died in a critical accident that has happened in Kashmir in the past so I need you to take care of Jhanak. Aditya tells Shreya that I will take care of Jhanak after we are married. Shreya agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that after Aditya gets married to Jhanak, then I don't need to jhanak's face anymore. Arshi tells anirudh that will be a good sign of her. Anirudh agrees.

Stay tuned for Aditya and jhanak's wedding in this new story. Krushal ahuja and chandni sharma will be seen in a few more episodes and then they leave for Kashmir to meet Aditya's mother.