Anirudh gets discharged from the hospital

Aditya leaves the hospital. Shristi asks anirudh how are you feeling. Anirudh tells shristi that I'm feeling better. Shristi agrees.

Aditya is driving his motorcycle on the road. He sees Jhanak in the bus. Aditya says that I must stop the bus. Aditya shouts out jhanak's name. Jhanak hears Aditya shouting. Jhanak tells the driver to stop the bus. The driver stops the bus. Jhanak goes out from the bus.

Ddlj song plays in the background. Aditya holds her hand. Jhanak hugs Aditya. Aditya tells jhanak that anirudh is looking for you. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will go and meet him now. Aditya agrees.

Aditya and jhanak leaves the road. Shristi tells chotan to make sure that jhanak doesn't come to the hospital. Chotan tells shristi that I will make sure that jhanak doesn't come to the hospital. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak and Aditya comes to the hospital. Chotan tells jhanak that you can't be in the hospital. Jhanak tells chotan that I need to meet anirudh. Chotan says I'm sorry.

Aditya and jhanak goes in the room. Anirudh tells jhanak that I can't stay without you. Jhanak tells anirudh that I will never leave you. Anirudh agrees.

Doctor tells anirudh that you can go back home tomorrow. Anirudh says thanks.

Next day, appu tells shristi to do a puja to welcome anirudh back home. Shristi tells appu that I will welcome anirudh back home. Appu agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh are you ready to go back home. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm ready to go back home. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will you take care of me at home. Aditya tells anirudh that I will take care of you at home. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh is taken on the wheelchair straight to Aditya's car. Jhanak is on his side. Aditya is driving his car. Anirudh asks Aditya when will I be back home. Aditya tells anirudh that you will be back home in an hour. Anirudh agrees.