Jhanak gets dizzy while holding Aditya's hand

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want you to take care of me. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will take care of you. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells shristi that I don't want you to bring Jhanak in my house. Shristi tells anirudh that I won't bring Jhanak in your house. Anirudh agrees.

Appu tells anirudh that we love Jhanak so much and we want her to stay. Anirudh tells Appu that Aditya has taken Jhanak away as this place is not safe for her to stay. Appu agrees.

Jhanak gets dizzy. Aditya comes running to Jhanak. Aditya rubs jhanak's hand. Anirudh comes running on the road and sees Jhanak in critical condition. Aditya asks anirudh what are you doing here for. Anirudh tells Aditya that I came here to help you. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that jhanak felt so dizzy and I don't know what to do with her. Anirudh tells Aditya that let us take Jhanak to the hospital. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak wakes up. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to leave this country. Aditya tells Jhanak that I feel that Mumbai is a safe place to stay. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I have to go to Mumbai. Aditya tells anirudh that I don't mind you for going to Mumbai. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that there is a train coming in an hour's time. Aditya tells Jhanak that we must rush to the train station. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I know a shortcut that is safe with you. Aditya tells anirudh that we can take this shortcut. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that the train is coming. Jhanak tells Aditya that we must rush to it. Aditya agrees.

Aditya, Jhanak and anirudh goes running to the train. Ddlj song plays.....

Anirudh tells Aditya that we have made it. Aditya tells anirudh that's a sign of relief. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh why would you have to go to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that I have a girlfriend who lives in Mumbai and shilpa wants me to marry Priya. Aditya tells anirudh that you are sure about this. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm really sure about this. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we reach Mumbai. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will reach  Mumbai on tomorrow morning. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells Chotan that anirudh is going to be gone from us. Chotan tells shristi that he is going to Mumbai to meet Priya for her wedding. Shristi agrees.

Appu tells Shreya that I don't want anirudh to go away from us. Shreya tells Appu that anirudh is going away as he got a new job for his business and he will stay in Aditya's house in Mumbai. Appu asks Shreya how will we communicate with anirudh. Shreya tells Appu that we will do a video call with anirudh. Appu agrees.