Aditya and jhanak returns back home

Anirudh asks arshi will Aditya be able to find Jhanak. Arshi tells Anirudh that I'm sure that Aditya will be able to find Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks Jhanak should we go back home now. Jhanak tells Aditya that I guess that we can go back home now. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I love you so much. Aditya tells Jhanak that I love you too. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya is driving his car. Jhanak asks Aditya when will be returning back to anirudh's house. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be returning back to anirudh's house in an hour from now. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh leaves arshi now. Shristi tells arshi  that I don't want you to marry Anirudh. Arshi tells shristi that I really love him. Shristi tells arshi that this wedding won't happen. Arshi says fine.

Aditya and Jhanak returns back home. Appu asks Aditya where is Anirudh. Aditya tells Appu that Anirudh is coming on his way. Appu agrees.

Shreya tells Aditya that arshi will get married to Anirudh. Aditya tells Shreya that shristi isn't allowing arshi to marry Anirudh. Shreya tells Aditya that this can't be fair. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh returns back home. Aditya tells Anirudh that arshi won't get married to you. Anirudh asks Aditya who would make this plan for arshi. Aditya tells Anirudh that shristi has made this plan for arshi. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Anirudh that we will prove shristi that Anirudh will marry arshi and we will just accept this plan. Anirudh asks Aditya will shristi be able to accept this plan. Aditya tells Anirudh that I'm sure that shristi will accept this plan. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya when will we go and meet shristi. Aditya tells Anirudh that we will go and meet shristi on tomorrow morning. Anirudh agrees.

Will shristi able Anirudh to marry arshi or not.