Anirudh finds aditya and jhanak injured from the accident

Arshi asks anirudh what are we going to eat for lunch. Anirudh tells arshi that let's eat pizza. Arshi agrees.

Police calls anirudh on his phone. Anirudh picks up the call. Police tells anirudh that Aditya and jhanak has met with an accident. Anirudh tells the police that this can't happen. Anirudh ends the call.

Anirudh and arshi reaches Aditya and jhanak's accident site. Aditya and jhanak are injured. Anirudh tells arshi that I can't stay without Aditya and jhanak. Arshi asks anirudh what are we going to do now. Anirudh tells arshi that we have to take Aditya and jhanak to the hospital. Arshi agrees.

Aditya and jhanak are taken by a stretcher. Anirudh stops the paramedics. Anirudh tells the paramedics that I need to go in the ambulance with them. The paramedics accepts anirudh to go in the ambulance with them.

Anirudh tells arshi that you can go in an auto and I will meet you in the hospital. Arshi tells anirudh that's not a problem. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh goes in the ambulance. Anirudh calls chotan on the phone. Chotan picks up the call. Anirudh tells chotan that Aditya and jhanak has met with an accident. Chotan tells anirudh that I hope that they are both okay. Anirudh tells chotan that you need to inform this news to your family. Chotan tells anirudh that I will inform this news to my family. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh ends the call. Shristi tells Chotan that Aditya has promised me that he will call us. Chotan tells shristi that Aditya and jhanak has met with an accident. Shristi tells chotan that I hope that they are okay. Chotan tells shristi that we have to go to the hospital. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh rushes Aditya and jhanak to the hospital. Nurse tells anirudh that there hands are tied together. Anirudh and the nurse tries to separate their hands. Nurse finally frees their hands. They both leave separately.

Doctor comes. Anirudh tells the doctor to save Aditya and jhanak in danger. The doctor tells anirudh that we are going to try our best to save both of them and This is a completely a complicated surgery for them. Anirudh agrees.

Doctor leaves. Anirudh's family comes to the hospital. Anirudh tells shristi that I hope that Aditya is okay. Shristi tells anirudh that nothing will happen to Aditya and jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Doctor comes again. Doctor tells anirudh that this surgery will take two hours to do. Anirudh asks the doctor will they be treated. The doctor tells anirudh that they will get treated. Anirudh agrees.

Doctor leaves. Arshi arrives to the hospital. Arshi tells anirudh that I want Aditya and jhanak to die. Anirudh tells arshi that they will never die. Arshi agrees.