Anirudh plans to have dinner with priya

Aditya asks jhanak when will we reach my house. Jhanak tells Aditya that we will be reaching your house in an hour from now. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Priya that I want to have dinner with you. Priya tells anirudh that I will have dinner with you. Anirudh agrees.

Chotan asks shristi will I get married to Payal. Shristi tells Chotan that you will get married to Payal. Chotan agrees.

Appu asks Chotan did you ever marry anyone in your life. Chotan tells Appu that I didn't marry anyone in my life. Appu agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya did we reach our house yet. Aditya tells Jhanak that I guess that we have reached our house already. Jhanak agrees.

Shreya tells Chotan that Payal is a good lady for you. Chotan tells Shreya that I really don't know her. Shreya agrees.

Appu tells Chotan that she is a very nice girl. Chotan asks Appu is Payal suitable for me. Appu tells Chotan that I'm sure that Payal will be suitable for you. Chotan agrees.

Priya asks anirudh when will you want to have dinner with me. Anirudh tells Priya that I want to have dinner with me on tomorrow night. Priya agrees.

Anirudh leaves the road now. Aditya comes out from his car. He holds jhanak's hand. He takes her to his house. Meera tells Aditya that this was a nice surprise. Aditya tells meera that I feel that it's so good to be back home after a few years. Meera agrees.

Pihu tells Aditya that I missed you. Aditya tells pihu that I was in Kolkata and I was working as an intern doctor in the hospital. Pihu agrees.

Aishwarya asks Aditya who is this girl with you. Aditya tells aishwarya that she is my best friend. Aishwarya agrees.

Meera asks Aditya what is her name. Aditya tells meera that her name is Jhanak raina. Meera agrees.

Meera tells Jhanak that it is very nice to meet you. Jhanak tells meera that it's nice to meet you too. Meera agrees.