Aditya and anirudh rushes jhanak to the hospital

Aditya asks anirudh how did Jhanak fall down from the stairs. Anirudh tells Aditya that shristi has pushed Jhanak for falling down from the stairs. Aditya agrees.

Aditya and anirudh rubs jhanak's hand. Chotan comes. Aditya tells Chotan that Jhanak isn't answering to me. Chotan tells Aditya to take Jhanak to the hospital. Aditya tells Chotan that's a great idea. Chotan agrees.

Jhanak is taken on a stretcher straight to the ambulance. Aditya tells anirudh that I can't stay without Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak will be fine. Aditya agrees.

Aditya and anirudh arrives to the hospital. They both rush jhanak to the hospital. Jhanak is taken to the icu room. Doctor comes. Aditya tells the doctor to save Jhanak from her life. The doctor tells Aditya that we will try our best to save her. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that we need to go and talk to shristi. Aditya tells anirudh that we will go and talk to shristi on tomorrow morning. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya prays to god for jhanak's health. Doctor comes back. Doctor tells Aditya that jhanak needs surgery to save her life. Aditya asks the doctor will the surgery hurt Jhanak. The doctor tells Aditya that the surgery won't hurt her at all. Aditya agrees.

Will Jhanak get saved from this surgery or will shristi kill Jhanak.