Arshi regains consciousness from her suicide drama

Anirudh walks in the room. Aditya asks anirudh when will arshi wake up. Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi will only wake up on tomorrow morning. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya should we go back home now. Aditya tells Jhanak that I guess that we can go back home now. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I will stay in the hospital in the night if ever arshi wakes up. Aditya tells anirudh that's fine with me. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and Jhanak leaves the hospital now. Jhanak asks Aditya will you forget my birthday. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will never forget your birthday. Jhanak agrees.

Chotan tells bipasha that anirudh didn't come back home. Bipasha tells Chotan that anirudh will return back home soon. Chotan agrees.

Aditya and Jhanak returns back home. Chotan asks Jhanak where is anirudh. Jhanak tells Chotan that anirudh is in the hospital. Chotan asks Jhanak when will I meet anirudh at home. Jhanak tells Chotan that you will meet anirudh at home on tomorrow morning. Chotan agrees.

Next day, jhanak doesn't find Aditya on the bed. Badi maa walks by. Jhanak asks badi maa where is Aditya. Badi maa tells Jhanak that I have no idea of where Aditya is. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tries to walk out of the hospital but in turn arshi wakes up. Anirudh runs back to the room in turn. Anirudh asks arshi why would you take poison. Arshi tells anirudh that I wanted to kill myself. Anirudh tells arshi that poison is not good for your health as you can get sick on that. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I don't want you to take the poison again from next time. Arshi tells anirudh that I promise you that I won't take the poison again. Anirudh agrees.

Will jhanak get surprised by Aditya's plan on her birthday or will arshi stop the party.