Shristi doesn't allow appu to go to kashmir as she needs to stay in the house

It's morning in Kolkata, Aditya tells Jhanak that today is a very special day for us. Jhanak asks Aditya what's so special about today. Aditya tells Jhanak that we are going to Kashmir today. Jhanak agrees.

Appu comes to Aditya. Appu asks Aditya will I go to Kashmir. Aditya tells Appu that you will go to Kashmir. Appu agrees.

Aditya, Jhanak and Appu are with their bags. Shristi asks Aditya what are you doing. Aditya tells shristi that I'm taking Appu to Kashmir. Shristi tells Aditya that you will not take Appu to Kashmir. Aditya tells shristi that this is not acceptable for Appu. Shristi tells Aditya that you know that Appu is a part of our family and she can't go anywhere without permission. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh hears this argument with shristi and Aditya. Anirudh says that Appu will go to Kashmir for a few days and then I will come and take her back home. Shristi tells anirudh that I accept Appu to go to Kashmir but she has to come back after a few days. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh to take care of your family while I'm away. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will take care of my family when you're away. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we leave. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be leaving once arshi gets married to anirudh. Anirudh tells Aditya that I have forgotten my wedding today. Aditya tells anirudh that we are going to be here once you're married to arshi and then we will leave for Kashmir. Anirudh agrees.

Will anirudh and arshi get married to each other or not.